KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Kim Kardashian dared to bare her bump in a new instagram photo she uploaded yesterday. Click over to see an enlarged photo of Kim’s six-months-pregnant belly.

TJ Holmes says he changes more diapers than his wife [Essence]

Kim Kardashian bares her bump [Usweekly]

Magic Johnson talks about his son coming out [GG]

Connor Cruise has picked up smoking [Babyrazzi]

The OMG Girlz release new single ; Skai Jackson lands new deal and more [BCK]

Michelle Obama calls herself a single mom [CNN]

Get the scoop on eating out and how it affects your kid’s health [Mama Guru]

Halle Berry pregnant with a baby boy? [TMZ]

Sean Combs addresses criticism about the scholarship his son received last year[Eonline]

Tags : Posted in : links

9 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• Iridescent Me. April 8, 2013 at 11:47 am

Kim K gets the (◑.◑) from me. *Exits Stage Left*

• Dutchess April 8, 2013 at 7:31 am

It’s such an intimate part of your body when you are pregnant…I don’t think I would have shown my belly like that… but that’s just me and I’m not Kim K lol
    I wonder what this baby gonna look like :)

• Sherley April 7, 2013 at 9:08 pm

White people on other blogs are saying that picture is photo shopped all over. They are saying the leg, ankle & person bent down in background are very similar, nothing moved at all, nothing changed. All I can say is they (her own people) see it but y’all praising her. :-\

• Celeste April 7, 2013 at 12:36 pm

This narcissism has got to stop (Kardashian).

• Sherley April 7, 2013 at 4:25 pm

You know?! But she thinks we are the one worried about her.

• TJ April 7, 2013 at 7:25 am

Sorry Magic but I’m with Eddie Griffin on this!

• Sherley April 6, 2013 at 3:03 pm

If Magic is happy, then I’m happy. Nothing else to say.

If it’s a boy for Halle, good for her, girl & boy, nice. Still can’t believe she’s pregnant.

It’s a shame Connor has pictured up smoking, it’s a nasty habit.

I’m sure having a husband who is the President, makes one feel like a single mom.

Sean Combs is about 365 days late in addressing those criticism. We done forgot.

• Juice April 6, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I’ve always wanted to ask (here on BCK) if he was gay. So i guess that i saw that coming.
    I wonder how it feels like to have your child or a relative “come out” ( I have gay friends but no relatives, who have come out as gay etc)

• ee April 6, 2013 at 11:14 am

his daughter needs to wear hairstyles which covers her foerhead,