ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE HARRIS CLAN TAKE ON UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

The Harris kids smile wide as they bask in the sunny days of California. T.I. and Tiny’s clan were the epitome of cool as they posed and looked into the eye of the camera during their most recent trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. Domani was especially hip, holding up five fingers while leaning against the wall of the theme park.

All seven of T.I. and Tiny’s kids will be featured in season three of the hit reality show, ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.’ Zonnique will be putting her talent into overdrive as she works with the ‘OMG Girlz’ to reach new heights in entertainment. Mom, Tiny, will be there every step of the way as she manages the girls while running the everyday affairs of the house.

Season three of ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle’ premieres tonight (April 8) at 10/9c via VH1′s network.

Photos: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

13 Comments to “THE HARRIS CLAN TAKE ON UNIVERSAL STUDIOS”

• khrish April 9, 2013 at 9:19 am

I truly enjoyed the episode last year when TI’s wife and her friend decided that they were going to work on their bucket list. That, to me, was hilarious. Especially when she tried to get TI to participate and he responded that he had reached his point when the Feds arrested him. That was one funny episode.

• Nicola April 9, 2013 at 8:54 am

Its crazy how much Messiah looks like his dad… I love this family they blend well.

• Writer April 9, 2013 at 7:30 am

When did it become 7 kids?
    anyway, major is too cute and funny, domani does try extremely too hard, but he is just figuring himself out and that’s a hard thing to do when your a boy and approaching being a teenager and being one of the middle kids of 6.
    Messiah, is so handsome and tall.
    Deyja of course is a cutie and zonnique is zonnique, and is a pretty young lady.
    Last king! I think he still need a whooping Lol, but he is cool. I also think he is still in that, “I’m not the baby in the family anymore” stage, so he is finding himself as well.

• Juice April 9, 2013 at 2:27 am

Deyjah looks so lovely; as so does Major (when did he become so handsome?). I love Messiah- he’s my favourite of the crew.

• MrsGrapevine April 8, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Beautiful blended family. I love how they make it work.

• Dutchess April 8, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Major is my favorite and the cutest of the crew !!! I miss watching him on Family Hustle! Can’t for the next season to start xoxo

• TJB April 8, 2013 at 4:30 pm

I love seeing Major. He’s so cute, even more so because he’s so smart! Everything that kids says cracks me up.

• MrsNolan April 8, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Cute kids

• PlainMean April 8, 2013 at 2:33 pm

They’ve turned into a good looking lil crew. Major is one of my BCK favorites!

• Sherley April 8, 2013 at 8:09 pm

I agree with your first statement. Major seems to be such a handful.

• Teenie April 8, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Major!!!!!!!!!

• Seriously April 8, 2013 at 11:44 am

Domani tries too hard to be cool..

• EVELINA RAE April 8, 2013 at 11:27 am

The lovely 6!

Deyjah is absolutely gorgeous, just like her Mom!