OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

DELONTE WEST AND WIFE ARE EXPECTING

Basketball player Delonte West has announced that he and his wife are expecting their first child together. West, whose Twitter moniker is @CharleeRedz13, introduced his pregnant wife on Twitter earlier today with a photo and a caption that said, “Look at my two babies! Lil Charleeredz, coming to a theater near you soon.”

According to website InflexweTrust, “Some fans think she’s having twins because he said ‘look at my 2 babies!’ but he easily could have meant the wife and baby in the oven.”

Mr. West now plays for the Texas Legends of the NBA D-League. On October 29, 2012, West was let go by the Dallas Mavericks.

Photo: Twitter

Tags : Posted in : Expecting

14 Comments to “DELONTE WEST AND WIFE ARE EXPECTING”

• Sherley April 12, 2013 at 2:14 pm

@the real Oxford, this is what happens when you hurt your fan’s feeling. They act like a hurt puppy.

• EVELINA RAE April 11, 2013 at 10:02 am

I like his eye colour.

Congratulations!

Delonte is not Birdman and Lil Wayne ugly, relax. I think he looks just fine.

• Mercy April 10, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I remember this guy, for not such a good reason. I don’t think I have to type it up. Lol

• PlainMean April 10, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Didn’t know he was married. He’s proof that not all bi-racial kids are gorgeous.

• Oxford April 10, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Delonte West is NOT bi-racial. Both of his parents are Black, his mum is dark and his dad is very light complected (Black and Native American).

In the grocery shop in ATL, I saw interracial (B/c) couple that physically looked like the worst of both races. They had five absolutely gorgeous children. And I’m not talking just about their skin tones. They were a photographers dream, hair, eyes, smile, symmetrical faces, ears evenly spaced.

My mum gave the dad a business card for photographer Darien Davis (he used to work with Annie Leibovitz). I don’t know if they ever followed up but those kids definitely had model potential but you would not have known it based on the parents.

• PlainMean April 10, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I always thought that he was black and white, but read that he’s black and Native American. Either way, some people act as though light skinned automatically equals good looking.

• Sherley April 12, 2013 at 1:55 pm

@the fake oxford, I already know what country you reside in. By end of today, I will know your address & full name. Your orphan self has one more time to put my child’s name in your ignorant comments.

• Sherley April 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm

PlainMean, I thought Tiny, TI wife proved that already.

• PlainMean April 10, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Oh yes, put her on the list too. But Tiny was actually a cute child. I don’t know what happened.

• Sherley April 10, 2013 at 10:08 pm

She was? I must have missed those pictures.

• Sherley April 10, 2013 at 10:09 pm

She was? Hummm..I must have missed those pictures.

• Sherley April 10, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Congrats. Can’t wait for baby pics.

• TT April 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Congrats. I hope he gets his mind right. He plays with such passion!

• Congrats April 10, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I thought he got divorced.