TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

JOHAN FOLLOWS IN MOM’S FASHION STEPS

Johan is entering the world of fashion as a designer at just 6-years-old. The little one recently partnered with Babies”R”Us to sell his new clothing line, ‘Truly Scrumptious.’ Although mom Heidi Klum is in the front as the premiere designer, Johan had a hand in creating the monster-themed T-shirts that are available to newborns and tots.

“As a mom of four, I’m constantly drawing design inspiration from my kids, whether it’s their unique fashion sense, their latest art project or simply their zest for life. Johan is supercreative, and I knew I wanted to incorporate his whimsical and imaginative designs into my Truly Scrumptious collection in a very special way,” said Klum. “I’m so proud as a mom and a designer to introduce this one-of-a-kind assortment of T-shirts to Babies ‘R’ Us customers in conjunction with my all-new summer apparel collection.”

Babies”R”Us was so impressed by Johan’s efforts that it donated $50,000 to Save the Children after striking the deal with the child designer. Heidi and ex-husband Seal co-parent four kids together. Johan is their youngest son.

Check out one of Johan’s designs below and see more pictures of him and family at their soccer game in Brentwood, California on April 6, 2013.

imbio.com/ Childmode

10 Comments to “JOHAN FOLLOWS IN MOM’S FASHION STEPS”

• francesco April 16, 2013 at 2:01 pm

seal is an angel…..I think he should have custody of the three children…leni I believe that it will never compete with the brothers….and when lou will grow,will take away all the attention….hope will not become the next lindsay lohan….lou forever

• Beeno April 11, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I think Johan is the one that looks the most like Heidi. He’s her mini me. However, they’re ALL gorgeous, and Henry is looking more and more like Seal everyday. He’s gonna be a stunner! And it’ll be a show-stopper some day when Leni and Lou take to the runways as sister super models! Or maybe they’ll suprise us and become fabulous fashion designers instead. We’ll all have to wait and see.

• EVELINA RAE April 10, 2013 at 12:12 pm

How cute!

I adore Johan! I love that the long hair is making a comeback, so cute!

• Juice April 10, 2013 at 11:33 am

Henry and Johan are taller than Leni and now i see that Lou is catching up to her older sister as well #crazy- beautiful children.
    The ‘child model’ is to cute- i love her afro.

• EVELINA RAE April 11, 2013 at 12:50 pm

I too love the afro puff style, always a go to hairstyle and so cute!

• Ms T April 10, 2013 at 10:38 am

Beautiful children.

• guyanesechic April 10, 2013 at 10:22 am

thats wonderful! i am so slow. The entire time i thought this young man’s name was Jonah. it wasnt until I heard Heidi mention his name on TV and i am like who is Johan. LOL.

• Oxford April 10, 2013 at 10:31 am

Don’t feel bad, I have a mild case of dyslexia and if I don’t take the time to make sure the letters are in the correct order, I’ll see a name like Johan and think Jonah (same number of letters, different order) :-) or Kanye and I’ll think Kayne.

• Sherley April 10, 2013 at 8:25 pm

@guyanesechick, dang, you made me realize his name is Johan. I had to look three times while reading your post, his name wasn’t Jonah. :)

• Iridescent Me. April 10, 2013 at 10:13 am