TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TAMAR BRAXTON BUMPS IT UP AT NEWNOWNEXT AWARDS

Tamar Braxton glowed at the the2013 NewNowNext Awards on April 13, 2013. The ceremony was held at the Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles, and featured celebs from across the nation in their most unique wear. Tamar’s gown was a beautiful gold that draped in all the right places, making her baby bump stand out just enough for the cameras to catch a side view of the reality star’s growing stomach.

Tamar has expressed nothing but glee in her and husband Vincent Herbert’s expectancy telling the press that her pregnancy came as a result of a “lustful, drunk night.” Although she’s excited about motherhood, Braxton does not want to  solely be a stay at home parent. “I want to have my baby with me, but I don’t want to be at home,” says the reality star. “We don’t have to be at home. Towanda [can babysit], she’s the most responsible.”

The Herberts announced their expectancy during a talk show visit earlier this year. Vincent and Tamar wed nearly ten years ago.

Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez

13 Comments to “TAMAR BRAXTON BUMPS IT UP AT NEWNOWNEXT AWARDS”

• MamaLDN April 18, 2013 at 5:42 am

Vincent and Tamar have been together for 10 years but only married for 4.

• Surprise April 16, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Hideous dress.

• Steph April 16, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Tamar looks a hot mess… But she rich so who cares.. right?

• Nonya April 16, 2013 at 7:53 am

Tamar looks just like Towanda in the photo on the right. The outfit is too long for a pregnant woman. It could cause her to trip.

• danie April 16, 2013 at 6:54 am

Love the dress and the matching gloves Tamar!!!! And I’m sure you love the HATERS!!!!!

• Nechelle April 15, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Tamar looks nice!….sn: if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all

• TruthDotCom April 15, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Horrible! I dont know why these celebs just wont wear a nice maternity outfit or have some things custom made to their burgeoning figure. This looks like she was attacked by fabric demons. SMDH!

• michelle April 15, 2013 at 3:37 pm

no she don’t. she looks horrible all that plastic surgery why she wants to b white so bad whats wrong with being african american is it a problem? just because her hubby like white women don’t mean she should look white she messing her face up, her features are of a black women trying to b white, I’m glad she’s preggo though vince and tamar would b great overprotective parents

• spicyk April 15, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Skin bleaching and butt injections is the new trend now soooo SAD!!!! Why can’t we embrace and love ourselves. I tell you we are damaged as a people.

• EVELINA RAE April 15, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Tamar looks like she draped fabric over herself, horrible…are those matching gloves?

I agree she looks real nice, in the face!

I can’t wait to see baby pictures.

• Neonlove April 15, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Is it me or is she carrying that baby high? Has anyone carried that high? I heard that means she’ll have a boy or something lol

• bck reader April 15, 2013 at 9:14 pm

yep. Tiny from T.I. and Tiny already accidentally spilled the beans that Tamar was having a boy.

• NeeNee April 15, 2013 at 1:30 pm

She looks cute, facewise, but that dress IDK. Also….BCK Tamar and Vince have not been married for no 10 YEARS! Maybe 4 or 5!