ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SHAYLA GIBSON IS DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL

Shayla Gibson is daddy’s little girl.The little one smiles as dad, Tyrese Gibson, plants a kiss on her forehead. “Daddy’s kiss for breakfast….. Real fathers of the world I salute you… Worldwide nothing in the world like waking up to a smile from an angel,” tweets the singer and actor.

Tyrese recently commented on his daughter’s maturity level telling the press, “My daughter’s five years old but she’s very mature. She’s very in tune with what’s happening. My daughter was born into a different reality. My life and lifestyle right now for her is normal. She doesn’t know about starting from the bottom. If she did a remix of that Drake record she’d be like. ‘Starting from the top, I’m still here!’ And that’s the way it’s supposed to be.”

Shayla is Tyrese and ex-wife Norma Mitchell-Gibson’s only child together. The couple divorced several years ago.

11 Comments to “SHAYLA GIBSON IS DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL”

• jobs on boats in south florida December 21, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page,
    for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations in fact good funny data too.

• who said don't follow your dreams chase them May 2, 2013 at 4:26 pm

hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your article on AOL?
    I need an expert in this area to resolve my problem.

Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

• miyahrimom12 April 18, 2013 at 7:30 am

she is soo cute!! Love me some Tyrese!!

• Oxford April 17, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Look at her and her doggie. Looks like a teacup Schnauzer. Nothing like a pups love for their owner. I love my two girls.

Shayla’s hair looks nice. Sometimes dad is better than mum at hair. When I was little my mum would just “Nahla” me. Hair up in one or out. My dad would take the time to give me two or three pigtails and he would put different color bubbles in. My favorite was Hello Kitty. He would buy my hair bubbles from the Afrikan guy that sold hair stuff on the street in front of his building. Some guys are better at female stuff than some females.

• jhazzael April 16, 2013 at 7:39 pm

she’s a cutie, I wonder id he still does her hair, when she’s with him…That looks like a daddy hairstyle..lol. its what my ex gave his daughters on a regular..

• Misunderstood April 16, 2013 at 5:23 pm

That man is so in love! Cute pair!

• candy3brown April 16, 2013 at 11:59 am

Tyrese ,i love you, your daughter is cute, you remind me of a strong african handsome brother , your music is beautiful , and your acting is great, your talented

• Katherine G April 16, 2013 at 11:54 am

Beautiful little lady!!!

• EVELINA RAE April 16, 2013 at 11:39 am

I’m liking Shayla’s hairstyle, too cute!

I love these Father and Daughter moments, too sweet!

• KK April 16, 2013 at 11:16 am

beautiful pic he is such a good father we need more in the world like him

• Iridescent Me. April 16, 2013 at 11:00 am

Shayla is a pretty little girl and the light of his life. Beautiful.