ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

RASHEEDA FROST IS PREGNANT!

Rasheeda Frost showed off her baby bump last night at the Atlanta premiere of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. The rapper/reality star, who announced her pregnancy in a supertrailer earlier this month, is expecting a child with her husband Kirk Frost. The couple already have a 13-year-old son together.

Guests in attendance at the event included Stevie J, Joseline Hernandez, Mimi Faust, Erica Dixon, Rasheeda Frost, Shay Johnson, Momma Dee, Benzino, and newcomers Traci Steele, Babey Drew and Che Mack.

“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” premieres Monday, April 22 at 8pm ET/PT on VH1.

See more photos of a pregnant Rasheeda Here.

Photos:Chris Mitchell

Tags : Posted in : Expecting

12 Comments to “RASHEEDA FROST IS PREGNANT!”

• Sammi May 24, 2013 at 3:39 am

Come on! Is Rasheeda really JUST 32 years old?! I thought she was much older.

• lilkunta May 22, 2013 at 7:47 am

when you start having kids young you can have kids 8 10 12 15 yrs apart.
    rash –born in 82–had her son when she was 18. she is now 31.

• Lola b April 18, 2013 at 1:39 am

I still don’t believe it ( rasheedas pregnant)

why is Mimi on rasheedas man? While Stevie j is hugged up with scrappy s mother? I’m confused but in a weird war I like is show…. Rasheeda husband is a grandfather

And why does her husband ask for a DNA test? When stevie wonder can she that she’s only been with him…. Which producer had that many guts to tell rasheedas husband to make her look like someone who was pregnant and Did not know who her child’s father is when rasheeda is the married one?

I wonder is kandi and rasheeda still close friends

Anywho hope the baby is healthy

• Oxford April 17, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Congratulations, don’t know these folks but the lady in the red trousers looks like she’s really proud of her rear end. Guess she’s thinking it deserved a solo photo. I can understand that… some days I’m really proud of mine…but until it grows up and starts paying rent it’s gonna have to share photos with the rest of me:-)

• Hovvr | JENNIFER HUDSON Lunchtime Links With David’s Mom April 17, 2013 at 11:43 am

[...] Friends rumors. (SheKnows Entertainment) Which reality star showed off a baby bump last night?  (BlackCelebKids) Sofia Vergara on freezing her eggs. (Hollybaby) This celebrity mom doesn’t look like she had [...]

• shesh1nes April 17, 2013 at 8:01 am

i’m not a fan of rasheeda…. I don’t like the way she went behind her husband’s back to to talk to Deb Atney. Or continued to disparage him when he was the only person in the WORLD doing anything for her. I don’t really like how when Deb Atney referred to her as a grandmother she said “I have one son and he is 12 years old”. Which is to say that she does not claiming being a grandmother to her husband’s son’s child. I think that’s pretty awful.

I also I don’t really like that she was friends with K. Michelle and wasn’t going to get into the middle of the situation between she and Memphitz, but then completely turned that around. I just never seen her do anything comendable. And in general I find her brand easy, cheap, and not believeable.

But good luck to her and family! A baby is always a blessing.

• TT April 17, 2013 at 5:27 am

Congrats! My brother and I are 11 years apart! He spoiled me! The preview of love and hip hop suggests that her hubby wants a paternity test!

• Nene April 16, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Congrats to her and her husband and son. She waited a long time, but she had to wait until the time was right for her and her husband. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

• Nene April 16, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Her face is so chunky now she pregnant. Congrats bck y’all late on this one. She waited a long time to have another kid but she waited until the time was right for her and her husband so congrats.

• Nene April 16, 2013 at 3:55 pm

She waited a long time to have another baby. She is pretty and the baby made her face so fat.

• EVELINA RAE April 16, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Congratulations!

After approximately 14 years of marriage I’m surprised this is only their second child. Their son, Lil G is cute…he looks like Mom and Dad combined.

• Ms. J April 16, 2013 at 1:42 pm

You starting all over again.. well that’s alright. My siblings are way older than me. Congrats!!!