ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

PARIS JACKSON SAYS DAD TRIED TO GIVE THEM A NORMAL LIFE

Paris Jackson remembers her dad for being a caring and protective parent. The teenager recently sat down with Daily Mail to talk about her experience as a celeb kid and why her dad, Michael Jackson, went to great lengths to ensure that her and brothers Blanket and Prince’s identities were concealed.

Although many viewed Michael’s attempts to hide his kids’ identities with masks as outlandish, Paris said that her father was only trying to give her and her brothers a normal life. “He was an incredible father,” explained the teen. “We all loved him to death…He didn’t want anyone to see what we looked like. That way we could have what he didn’t, which was a normal childhood.”

While many are expecting the teen to follow in her father’s steps by becoming a great singer or dancer, Paris has no plans of working in the entertainment sector in the near or distant future. In fact, the teen purposes to become a surgeon in later years telling Daily Mail,“I want to help people, that’s it.”

Paris is the second eldest child of Michael Jackson.

Photos:Dailymail.com

30 Comments to “PARIS JACKSON SAYS DAD TRIED TO GIVE THEM A NORMAL LIFE”

• YouGuysAreSo April 21, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Why is it every time a post of MJ’s kids comes about, people bring up that dead horse paternity talk? Genetics works in alot of ways & just because you think A. doesnt mean it isnt B. Just because their skin isnt dark enough or their hair isnt curly enough they’re not his? Newsflash they do have a mother, who they will take after also. You make it seem like Mj is the only parent. Biracial kids looking like this isnt new & it will happen again. You guys are so closed minded that you think one way. They’re his bio kids. Deal with it. Never knew them being his kids was a problem. They look like Michael & thier mothers also. I know some of you will call me crazy, but I am far from it. I have biracial people in my family. I’ve seen other biracial people who looked completly white. Get a clue people & grow up.

• AWCMON April 20, 2013 at 9:20 pm

If anyone thinks that Paris looks very dark next to her mother, then her mother must be invisible. I believe she’s MJ’s bio child, but she’s not even close to being “dark”.

• SSquare April 20, 2013 at 7:53 pm

She has an interesting hair-do .

• Kc April 19, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I think and hope that this is a wig.

• RandomTandem April 19, 2013 at 9:22 am

love paris. she’s beautiful! not loving her hair though but hey! she’s a teen shes having fun

• EVELINA RAE April 19, 2013 at 7:43 am

I like Paris’ new look. It’s fabulous! She’s just gorgeous! I’m loving the guitar photo, very fresh!

• Ash April 19, 2013 at 7:34 am

Paris looks very dark next to her mom. I totally believe they are all biologically MJs. Prince has the same skin condition, vitiligo, too.

• nurse nan April 20, 2013 at 9:03 am

are you crazy?

• Ash April 21, 2013 at 6:12 am

No…I saw a photo of the two of them together recently. Debbie is pale and blonde. Paris is at least three shades darker than her.

• Rogue621 April 18, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Short looks fabulous on her.

• none April 18, 2013 at 7:00 pm

She looks have black to me.

• nurse nan April 20, 2013 at 9:04 am

you must be crazy too!!!!

• beetee April 22, 2013 at 1:02 am

@ nurse nan, wow you are really ignorant…talk about close minded, my mother has dark skin, yet i am light with curly loops which is what my dad looks like, yet my sister takes after my mom…my nephew and niece are biracial, their dad, my brother, is very dark with curly hair, yet their hair is bone straight and super light brown and they have a pale skin complexion and resembles their mother. does that make them not my brother’s children, dummy? rest assured, they are 100% his without a doubt….its called genetics, maybe you should pay more attention in school….

• It is what it is April 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I don’t care what anyone elses opinion is, I strongly believe that Paris IS the biological daughter of Michael Jackson — her, Prince and Blanket. Don’t be fooled by the pale skin — it means NOTHING.

• Chey April 18, 2013 at 6:46 pm

I love me some Michael Jackson. Lawd knows I do. However, regardless of how bad I miss Michael Jackson and his wonderful music, I will not let that deter me from the fact that these are NOT his biological children. His children nonetheless, but not biologically. Let’s be real here…Thumbs down all you want, can’t escape the truth.

• Toni April 18, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I total agree Chey. I know a lot of people want to believe they are his biological kids because they do love him and I love some Michael too but take off the blinders people..Really!!!. These are his children and he truly loved them but he had nothing to with their conception, biological wise that is….

• jhazzael April 19, 2013 at 9:09 am

i can see why many of you may think this way, and I myself maybe would have had the same thought except for two things, 1) My grand mother always said black people make all colour children and 2) I seen this happen alot in mt family and friends. My God sister is blond hair, blue eyed and pale skinned, her sisters and brother ore dark skinned, all have same parentage (biologically proven, at the expense of their parents marriage) both parents are black, with no mixed parents or grand parents.

My cousin is the laughing stock among his co workers because his daughter is light skinned and has curly hair, when both him and his wife has course jet black hair and their new baby looks like them…his co workers had a bet last christmas about how long it will take him to get a paternity test, they were willing to pay for it for him.

I get that ppl look for resemblance in the hue of skin and texture of hair, rather than similarity in facial structures and other solid markers.

• Really Doe June 18, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Amen Jhazzael! All the naysayers can come look at my family album to get a real lesson in genetics & see how foolish & ignorant their being. The science of human genetics is much more complex than the genetics of Mendel’s pea plants. Haters get a clue!!

• nurse nan April 20, 2013 at 9:06 am

HELLO, I AGREE WITH CHEY

• TT April 18, 2013 at 5:21 pm

She is beautiful! The short do brings put the structure in her face and high lights her eyes. She loves her dad through and through!

• ss April 18, 2013 at 5:05 pm

pretty girl but I miss the long locks. Also heard she has become very close with her mom.

• Neonlove April 18, 2013 at 2:30 pm

I wonder what made her change her mind. A surgeon is a great thing!
    Yeah I agree PlainMean, she might not be his biologically, but she is still his.

• PlainMean April 18, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Yes, she is.

• Sherley April 18, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Did BCK remove your original comment PlainMean? ;)

• PlainMean April 18, 2013 at 2:19 pm

The older she gets, the less ethnic she looks. She’s becoming her own little woman.

• Sherley April 18, 2013 at 4:12 pm

She never looked exotic to me, she always looked like a very pretty version of her mother..what is her name again? Seriously, I can’t remember it. Is it Bowe? Either way, Paris has always been a pretty girl.

• EVELINA RAE April 19, 2013 at 7:44 am

I believe it’s Debbie Rowe.

• Sherley April 20, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Thanks..that’s it.

• MRSREYNOLDS April 18, 2013 at 1:44 pm

im so glad she want to be a surgeon!

• Seriously April 18, 2013 at 1:34 pm