ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TIA SAYS CREE MOTIVATED HER AND HUSBAND TO RENEW VOWS

Tia and Cory Hardrict celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary by renewing their vows last week. Although the couple’s anniversary is not until April 20th, they decided to renew their vows early so their 1-year-old son, Cree, could be a part.

“We decided to renew our vows as a way to strengthen the sacred promise we made to each other when we got married 5 years ago,” wrote Tia on her blog. “Cree was actually my motivation and inspiration to renew our vows this year. Cory and I have this new miracle in our lives now and I wanted to celebrate our love, and what our love together created – our precious son! I was so excited to have my little man be a part of this special moment.”

Tia and Cory kept their renewals simple, having 20 guests and an intimate ceremony. Cree was dressed in white and watched as mom and dad once again made promises to love and cherish one another.

Tia and Cory welcomed Cree into the world on June 28, 2011. He is their first child together.

See more pictures of Tia and Cory on TiaandTameraOfficial.com.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

8 Comments to “TIA SAYS CREE MOTIVATED HER AND HUSBAND TO RENEW VOWS”

• EVELINA RAE April 19, 2013 at 7:39 am

Tia and Cory look gorgeous!

Why do it early if the 5th year anniversary was so close? You can renew your vows with Cree the day off the anniversary then go off and celebrate together later. To each their own. I personally do not believe is celebrating anything before the actually official date.

• Princess April 22, 2013 at 9:58 am

Maybe he is working that day…. IJS shrugs

• Tan April 19, 2013 at 6:38 am

They are a beautiful family I will say that.I agree with you though Oxford.I just seen yesterday that cameras were following her to the gym so this was definitely documented on the show I bet.I’m burned out on reality tv shows now I wish them the best though!

• Oxford April 18, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Kinda think they’re doing it for themselves…and maybe a little publicity. But it was nice to be able to have Cree be a part of it.

When my parents renewed their vows last year it was a blessing I’m sure to them to be able to include all of their children and grandchildren in the ceremony.

The picture of Corey and Tia is very nicer, I think it would have been nicer with all three of them in it, with the white pulling it together. JMO

• Sherley April 18, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Those pictures are so nice. Lil Cree in his white outfit is too cute. Rumor has it she’s pregnant again, hope it’s true. By the way, unless Cree asks, he’s unable to motivate them to renew their vows. IJS

• Ateya April 18, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Congrats to happy couple! Everyone looks amazing! ♥

• NeeNee April 18, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Is Tia preggers again??

• Seriously April 18, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Great for them…they renewed their vows early tho.