SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

LAILA ALI AND DAUGHTER GET ‘CHOPPED’ FOR CHARITY

Sydney joined mom on the set of ‘Chopped All Stars’ on Sunday, April 28, 2013. The little one snacked and watched as mom prepared delicious snacks for the judges. Laila was competing for funds to go to the ‘Healthy Child Healthy World,’ organization which seeks to support parents in giving kids good nutrition.

Founded in 1992, ‘Healthy Child Healthy World’ aims to demand corporate accountability and encourage communities to take action against food distributors who refuse to deliver fresh products. The charity has gained much recognition in the news since its inception and has partnered with many notables to bring about its goal of healthy living for every child in the world.

Laila was fierce in the competition and won the fourth round of the cooking match. The former boxer now moves one step closer to winning $50,000 for her charity.

Find out more about ‘Healthy Child Healthy World’ here. Laila and husband Curtis Conway have two kids-Curtis Jr. and Sydney-together.

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

18 Comments to “LAILA ALI AND DAUGHTER GET ‘CHOPPED’ FOR CHARITY”

• Sherley April 30, 2013 at 7:57 pm

There goes my baby girl! She’s such a beautiful baby, makes my ovaries yearn for one. Love Laila Ali, hope she wins the competition.

• Ms. J April 30, 2013 at 7:40 pm

They are both so pretty. That fruit looks good. Eat healthy, be happy!

• Nene April 30, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I love Laila Ali she is gorgeous and so are her children. Laila and her husband are doing a wonderful job with their kids.

• Tina April 30, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Can’t go wrong with those beautiful genes!

• MRSREYNOLDS April 30, 2013 at 1:33 pm

beautiful ladies ;)

• EVELINA RAE April 30, 2013 at 11:34 am

Laila and Sydney are gorgeous!

• Bubbles April 30, 2013 at 11:33 am

Beautiful mother and daughter!

• MrsNolan April 30, 2013 at 11:27 am

Sydney is soo pretty.

• Oxford April 30, 2013 at 11:23 am

Ms. Sherley’s FAVORITE girl! Lover her pigtails.

• Sherley April 30, 2013 at 7:59 pm

She is Oxford! Don’t you just love her pigtails? So precious.

Who is that in your gravatar? She’s a cutie too.

• Oxford April 30, 2013 at 9:08 pm

My gravatar is Wyllow-Marie. Elle est de deux ans.

• For real though May 1, 2013 at 8:32 am

@ Sherley — that baby is a child model whose image can be found all over the internet. I don’t know who “Oxford” is but I suspect that her life is NOT what she presents it to be. That’s sad.

• Sherley May 1, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Two year old Wyllow-Marie is a cutie & I didn’t know she was a model; I haven’t seen her pictures anywhere.

@For real though, thanks for the info. We cannot confirm any one’s identities over the internet (well, with my resources, I can actually). I don’t waste too much time trying to figure people out, especially, people I don’t know, this includes celebrities. However, I rather like corresponding with the regulars on BCK, Oxford included, so they all are fine by me, regardless of who/what they are or pretending to be.

• For real though May 1, 2013 at 5:33 pm

@ Sherley — here’s that baby’s picture. I pulled it off the internet. I truly do NOT think her name is Wyllow- Marie — I googled the name and NOTHING came up in relation to THIS baby. http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/mixed%20babies

• Sherley May 1, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Whomever the baby is, she is a cutie. Thx for the link.

• EVELINA RAE May 2, 2013 at 7:37 am

I checked out the link. Those children are beautiful. I love the picture on the main page of the brother and sister that look alike, so precious!

• Sherley May 2, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Yes Evelina, I checked out a few pages on that link. It appears it’s someone’s personal postings, like on Instagram. Some of the children she posts, are so cute & precious.

• Me 2 April 30, 2013 at 10:40 am

One of my favorite BCK girls along with the Combs twins. She is so adorable :)