SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SPOTTED: KIM AND KANYE TAKE ON PARIS PLUS WILL SMITH, HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS

Parents-to-be Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted doing some shopping in Paris, France on April 30, 2013. After shopping at luxurious stores Givenchy, Ferragamo, Hermes, Celine and Lanvin, the couple went to L’Avenue for lunch.

Supermodel Heidi Klum and her boyfriend Martin Kristen took her kids, Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou to eat at Via Veneto in Santa Monica, California on April 28, 2013. Johan wore his favorite Paul Frank tee on the outing. You can find the t-shirt at PaulFrank.com.

Will Smith and son Jaden arrived in Tokyo on Monday to promote their new sci-fi film, After Earth.

Photos: Rex/Fameflynet/PrRedlight

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

11 Comments to “SPOTTED: KIM AND KANYE TAKE ON PARIS PLUS WILL SMITH, HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS”

• Wanderer May 6, 2013 at 8:51 am

The kids are beautiful.

Is it me or does Leni favor Heidi’s boyfriend?

• Jalees May 2, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Kim needs to go one size up. . . .please. Ca we all say whatwe think . . . Kanye hates that he got her pregant an dosen’t want to look like an even bigger jerk than he already is by leaving her. I feel sorry for this child . . .but Kim seems to be an okay person so that is a plus.

• Connie1 May 1, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE AFTER EARTH. THE TRAILER LOOKED GREAT! LOTS OF ACTION AND I AM ALWAYS IN SUPPORT OF BLACK ACTORS. THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY OF THEM AND YET PEOPLE WILL GO AND SUPPORT ALL THESE BASIC, BORING CAUCASION FILMS THAT AREN’T EVEN ABOUT ANYTHING AND YET THEY WON’T GO SUPPORT FILMS THAT STAR AFRICAN AMERICANS. I JUST DON’T GET IT. THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE!!!

• Jo Somebody May 1, 2013 at 3:29 pm

My baby Lou! *big smiles*

• EVELINA RAE May 1, 2013 at 10:12 am

My boy Johan and his beautiful sibling!

• kaylnn May 1, 2013 at 8:58 am

I am no Kimye fan but I think it is hard to judge a persons mood or state of mind from a couple of snapshots here and there. Plus sometimes people tell me I look like I am upset when I am really not. Maybe Kanye just has one of those faces. By the way if true I think it is great that they are asking friends/relatives to donate to a childrens hospital in lieu of baby gifts.

All of the children in this post are cute.

• Bri April 30, 2013 at 8:46 pm

The kids are cute. Kim looks pretty, this dress is very flattering.

• Sherley April 30, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Heidi keeps her children outdoors; always at the park, beach, shopping or whatever; simply enjoying the sunshine & air. Love it. Love Lou’s hair.

Jaden looking like his dad in that pic. Will is getting old to me.

Now this chick. She had a miscarriage scare, was told by doctors to take it easy on the traveling. Ever since then she has been to LA, Miami, NY, Atlanta, Greece & now Paris. Setting up these photo ops will not stop people from believing Kanye doesn’t give a crap about her. He never smiles when with her & she seems more into the paps than him. That bump of hers is screaming let me breathe!

• Misunderstood April 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I’m so not a fan of either of these people! They’re all big disappointments to me! Anywho Johan, Leni, Henry and Lou r adorable. I can’t get enough of them so cute!

• Neonlove April 30, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Is it the pics, or Kimye never look like their enjoying each other’s company? Shrugs. Their baby will be cute though

Heidi’s children are adorable, and growing fast.

I’m contemplating whether or not to see After Earth. shrugs again

• Sherley April 30, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Never, they always look like, lets get this over with. Two miserable people for no good reason.

I too am debating on seeing Earth. Haven’t seen the trailer for it yet though.