LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

JACKSON BOSH TURNS 1

It was all about Jack the “Jetsetter” as the only son of Chris and Adrienne Bosh celebrated his first birthday over the weekend. The 1-year-old was the center of attraction as he made his debut in one of dad’s ties and tan shorts at his Jetsetter-themed party.

Adrienne had nothing but great things to say about her little one, telling all of Twitter:

“There are days that come along in your Life where you know nothing will ever be as it was, Where you know Life as you know it will forever be changed and you will now embark on a new journey! One of those days for me was May 3rd 2012 at 3:12AM when we welcomed our son Jackson Anthony Bosh into the world!

I knew that Life was not only about us, or about me anymore…It’s about Living for this tiny being wrapped in my arms on my chest! Watching him grow over the past year (and watching how he has helped us grow over the past year) has been one of the most rewarding experiences I could have ever hoped for. We entered that hospital as Husband and Wife and left as a Family…I am forever humbled and gratefulemojiemoji

They say it takes a village to raise a child, and that hold soooo true with our Baby Jack. He has been surrounded in so much Love, Support, and Protection and for everyone that has played a role in his Life THANK YOU!! We love you Baby Jack..Happy First Birthday.”

Jackson had two outfits, two cakes, and lots of icing at his party. Adrienne took numerous pictures with her son, and let him smash the 3-tiered cake she and Chris bought him. Jackson was completely overwhelmed with cake and gifts by the party’s end. Adrienne and Chris welcomed their tot into the world on May 3, 2013.

Photos: AprilBellePhotos

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

18 Comments to “JACKSON BOSH TURNS 1”

• Elease Pallant August 13, 2013 at 2:26 am

I�m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that�s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is something that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

• Micheal Bringas August 12, 2013 at 11:20 pm

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks!

• Blythe Balbas August 12, 2013 at 2:17 am

Can I simply say what a reduction to search out somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know how one can convey a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra folks must learn this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more standard since you positively have the gift.

• Eneida Mcmillion August 11, 2013 at 2:17 am

Good day! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you will have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

• Penney Nysether August 7, 2013 at 8:09 am

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I’m experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

• Ramiro Lykens August 2, 2013 at 6:21 am

I considered this was a actually great blog put up. I always like reading articles or blog posts similar to this 1. I should go through more of the posts.

• miyahrimom12 May 7, 2013 at 1:21 pm

He is just sooooo cute!!! Happy 1st bday!! Time flies!!!

• Hovvr | TAMAR BRAXTON Lunchtime Links At Tamar’s Baby Shower! May 7, 2013 at 12:06 pm

[...] 2013. (Lil Sugar) Which Mad Men star is turning 38? (SheKnows Entertainment) Jackson Bosh turns 1! (BlackCelebKids) Did Bruce Jenner slip the sex of Kim and Kanye’s baby? (Hollybaby) Kelly Osbourne tries [...]

• EVELINA RAE May 7, 2013 at 8:56 am

Did they really destroy a perfectly good cake? I don’t play with cake, too yummy to waste, lol.

Jackson is a sweetheart.

• MrsNolan May 7, 2013 at 8:48 am

Jackson is so cute!!

• PlainMean May 6, 2013 at 7:16 pm

He has the cutest little face! I love the colors.

• Destiny May 6, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Jackson!!! He is so adorable!!

• TT May 6, 2013 at 6:56 pm

He has the cutest creative photo shoots

• Sherley May 6, 2013 at 4:57 pm

I knew he was turning one soon, didn’t realize it was May 3rd. Happy birthday handsome! He looks like he had so much fun smashing that cake. It also appeared to have been a low-keyish 1st birthday celebration.

• Sweetpea May 6, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Aw he’s gorgeous! Happy birthday Jackson!

• Trisha (The original one) May 6, 2013 at 3:36 pm

So cute! That cake looks yummy, my sweet tooth is kick in….I love his comb over lol. Happy Birthday Jackson

• Pinnacle May 6, 2013 at 3:21 pm

That is the cutest messy cake picture I have seen! He looks like “I can’t eat no mo!” He should be on the “Got Milk” ads.

• Harmi May 6, 2013 at 2:33 pm

He is sooooo adorable. Can’t believe it’s a year already.