PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

KIM AND KANYE BUMP IT UP AT MET BALL 2013

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West did fashion and elegance together at Met Ball 2013. The parents-to-be modeled their best wear on the red carpet along with other celebs who came out for one of fashion’s biggest events last night (May 6). Kim’s gown was one of uniqueness as the flower design accented her bump well.

Despite having a difficult pregnancy, Kim is learning to embrace her expectancy, and has gotten past feelings of awkwardness. “Now I think I’m past all the awkward phases and stages, and once you feel the baby kick it’s a whole new experience,” says the reality star. “I finally really embrace it. I love it now, but it took a minute. It was a lot, you know, a lot of body changes and stuff.”

Kim and Kanye are expecting their first child to arrive in July.

Photos: Wireimage

Tags : , Posted in : Bump Watch

29 Comments to “KIM AND KANYE BUMP IT UP AT MET BALL 2013”

• akathexfactor May 8, 2013 at 1:18 am

She wore the matching dess, shoes & gloves on purpose….this chick does not quit!

• Bri May 7, 2013 at 7:46 pm

They both look happy. The more I see the dress it doesn’t seem as bad. Bless them and their baby.

• sasha May 7, 2013 at 7:37 pm

bck wasthe one website that you didnt have to see kim k on please stop posting her your website…. she’s not a kid but a media you know what

• luciano May 7, 2013 at 4:40 pm

They look so happy together, the least you can do for any human being in life is simply wish them nothing but the best despite their past transgressions.

• Misunderstood May 7, 2013 at 3:48 pm

That dress is horrible! Of all the things Kim could of worn LAWD!

• jameka May 7, 2013 at 3:12 pm

OMG is the only thing that comes to mind.

• Tasha May 7, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Oh wow…I just noticed the matching shoes!!

LOL….reminds me of Pops on Boomerang, “You gotta coooooordinate”!

• Iridescent Me. May 7, 2013 at 4:57 pm

YES!! He had the mushroom shirt with the belt and the lining in his jacket. HA!

• Sherley May 7, 2013 at 8:22 pm

I didn’t see the shoes. Lawwwwwwddddd

• Iridescent Me. May 7, 2013 at 2:14 pm

-_______________________-

• WhatGraceSays May 7, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Kim is gorgeous, as in her face is always beat and I like the hair pulledbackness. HOWEVER, she looks like the wallpaper from the movie garden state. Google it. you will laugh

• miyahrimom12 May 7, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I am soo happy to see these two smiling together…the flowery dress in shoes is not something I ever thought I would see Kim in…her fashion sense has really changed.

• EVELINA RAE May 7, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Gloves and matching shoes? o_O

• Sherley May 7, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I just noticed the gloves & shoes. I’m dying over here. Did you see Beyonce’s dress? Looks like they had the same one-eyed designer.

• miyahrimom12 May 7, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I am soo happy that both of them finally look happy together in this photo…that flowery dress in shoes in not very fashion foward for kim…her sense of fashion has really changed since being pregnant…

• miyahrimom12 May 7, 2013 at 1:11 pm

• Pinnacle May 7, 2013 at 12:55 pm

The designer had the right idea with the style of dress but that print…ugh. It even looks like the shoes match! Also, her and Kanye look so disconnected.

• Sherley May 7, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Someone must have farted for Kanye to plaster that fake smile on his face. Kim had someone personally make my grandmother’s 100yr old couch cushion into a dress.

• Sherley May 7, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I just read July?! No way she’s due in July. In other news, Kate & William are having a boy. She looks so cute pregnant.

• EVELINA RAE May 7, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Really? That is better news. I’m excited for the Royal baby half ’cause I love babies and half ’cause I’m British.

I was mixed in wanting it to be a boy ’cause it means more to the monarchy, but I also wanted it to be a girl ’cause they passed the law that said William’s heir, if female, would still be next in line to the throne, HISTORY would have been made. Poor Anne was passed by for being a female, so now we got Charles, boooooo!

• Sherley May 7, 2013 at 8:25 pm

It would have been nice if they had a girl & she made history. Media says Harry has been bragging it’s a boy. We shall see if he’s being truthful.

• Gloria May 8, 2013 at 4:35 am

Anne was not passed by dear… Charles is the eldest child of Queen E II and Prince P … he would have been next in line anyway …Princess Ann is the second child .. had she been male she still would have been 2nd in line …

• Oxford May 8, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Anne (Princess Royal) is 10th in line, when the baby comes she will drop to 11. Prince Andrew (Duke of York) and Prince Edward (Earl of Wessex)’s children are ranked higher than her. If they continue to have children, her rank will continue to drop as she can’t be ranked higher. When Anne got married the queen could have given her husband a title which would have raised her ranking (must have mum in law, son in law problems) as Anne (I believe, but you can correct me) is her only daughter.

• Trisha (the original one) May 7, 2013 at 11:03 am

Kanye why you let your girl leave the house like that???????????? The dress, the shoes, the gloves smh. Kim use to be one of the best dressed, now she’s looking a mess lol….Her face looks nice tho

• MRSREYNOLDS May 7, 2013 at 10:23 am

BEAUTIFUL DRESS!

• MRSREYNOLDS May 7, 2013 at 1:39 pm

it’s a joke geesh!

• Pinnacle May 7, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Thank goodness! Even her hands are covered in the flowerbed and I think the shoes match too!

• Misunderstood May 7, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I knew that!

• MRSREYNOLDS May 7, 2013 at 3:56 pm

see someone had to know i was being sarcastic! :)