OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

MONICA BROWN CONFIRMS PREGNANCY!

Monica Brown, who was rumored to be pregnant back in March, is expecting her third child! The singer showed off her expanding bump while in Chattanooga, Tennessee this weekend for a charity event.

“5 months & counting LOL. #Excited,” Monica tweeted yesterday of  her pregnancy.

The baby will be the first for the R&B star and her husband Shannon Brown. Monica is already mom to Romelo, 5, and Lil Rocko, 7, from a previous relationship with rapper Rodney “Rocko” Hill.

Shannon also has a son named Shannon Brown Jr., from a previous relationship.

Photos: MonicaSoul.com/Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchExpectingFeatured

18 Comments to “MONICA BROWN CONFIRMS PREGNANCY!”

• miyahrimom12 May 15, 2013 at 10:49 am

OMG!!! I am sooo happy for The Browns!!! Monica is my Girl!!! She dress the boys so well with their handsome selves!!! I hope this is a girl!!! She will be sooo adorable!!!! Congrats!!!!!

• Misunderstood May 13, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Love love love me some Mo! Congrats to her and the hubby, wishing them a very happy healthy baby!

• wrong May 13, 2013 at 9:16 am

Congrats to Mo and Shannon. Also his son is not Shannon Jr. He is Shannon Christopher Brown. Shannon don’t have a middle name.

• Nonya May 13, 2013 at 8:04 am

Stunning as usual! Congrats Monica!

• Lene' May 13, 2013 at 7:55 am

She looks beautiful!

• EVELINA RAE May 13, 2013 at 7:06 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! This is the baby i’ve been waiting for, lol.

Congratulations to Monica, Shannon, Rodney Jr., Romelo and Shannon Jr.!

Baby Brown will definitely be as GORGEOUS as his or her brothers! :D Excited!

• Neonlove May 12, 2013 at 9:22 pm

I’m so happy for her! Congrats to one of my favorite singers. Funny how we all want her to have a girl lol

• niaboo87 May 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I figured she was, she looked like it in the face the end of last year when she kept posting pictures on Instagram and fans kept leaving comments asking if she was. Whelp any who BlackCeleb y’all predicted right with this one. Congratulations to Monica and Shannon hopefully its a girl but either way people just want a healthy baby. So happy for her! :)

• Sherley May 12, 2013 at 6:39 pm

She lied about it back in March. Congrats, hope they have a girl.

• wrong May 13, 2013 at 9:18 am

She did not lie, she choose not to comment or announce anything. She said what you see is what you get with her.

• Sherley May 13, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Yes she did. End of March people kept asking if she was, she denied it. End of April she made the ‘what you see is what you get with me comment’.

• Nene May 13, 2013 at 11:04 pm

She sure did. I think she wanted to wait until it was the right time to tell people. The blogs been reported on this pregnancy.

• Sherley May 14, 2013 at 2:15 pm

I’m pretty sure that’s why she did it & she doesn’t owe the public anything on her life. When it comes to pregnancy, a few months will tell it all. What got me is the fans coming at me for making a factual statement.

• Patrice May 22, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Monica’s Family and mine are very close she found out she was pregnant in February and she has NEVER denied being so unless she was asked before she knew. She’s 5 months do the math . People usually find out at 2 or 3 months and that’s not a time to tell the world. She’s very family oriented and would never deny a child of hers but just for fact sake I looked through her tweets she avoided answering and even said public announcements aren’t her. Those are facts someone motioned late last year her face looked different. Lol she wasnt pregnant then , I think we should allow people to share and tell family things at their pace the predictions are pointless. Congrats to the browns Monicas an awesome and dedicated mom. This baby will be loved just as the first two have always been

• whitney May 12, 2013 at 4:27 pm

i love me some monica i hope she gets a baby girl this time that will be a gorgeous baby its time for a lil girl mo she is glowing and mo is so gorgeous wears pregnancy well

• ybf May 12, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Congrats 2 monica and fam.
    I hope its a healthy baby (girl).

• Nene May 13, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Agreed. God is good. Praying for a happy, healthy, and beautiful baby.

• universitychick May 12, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Awww Monica’s gonna get her girl :)