MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

CHRIS BOSH’S WIFE IS EXPECTING BABY NO.2!

Congratulations are in order for NBA star Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne Bosh. The couple are expecting their second child later this year.

Roxanne Vargas of NBC 6 News broke the baby news earlier today. “So honored to share the news first that @mrsadriennebosh & @ChrisBosh are expecting again! #Mamas2Be #BabyBumps,” the pregnant entertainment reporter tweeted.

Adrienne, who hosted a charity event for expectant moms this past weekend, is already mom to son Jackson Bosh,1. This will be the third child for Chris, who has a daughter from a previous relationship.

Photo: Instagram

Tags : , Posted in : Bump WatchExpecting

28 Comments to “CHRIS BOSH’S WIFE IS EXPECTING BABY NO.2!”

• Magda October 18, 2013 at 8:06 am

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite
    justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they
    just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having
    side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

• SSquare May 16, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Aww congrats to them!

• Sherley May 14, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Glad I came in here for an update or I would have missed those pictures. Trinity & Jackson are so freaking adorable in those pictures. If Adrianne has a girl, she’s going to be a lil diva.

• Iridescent Me. May 14, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Adrienne is being Adrienne. She loves taking photos. She loves those kids. Point Blank and a PERIOD. They’re adorable. I’d be Pause Flashing all day too. It’s called making memories. I took so many photos as a child. I was a ham in front of the camera. I still am. LOL!

• miyahrimom12 May 14, 2013 at 12:47 pm

This family loves photos!!! Nice and creative way to welcome the new baby Bosh!!! Congrats!!! These two are soo adorable but Jackson Bosh tuggs my heart!!!

• JD May 14, 2013 at 9:33 am

Trinity and Jackson are absolutely adorable! Jackson’s expression in the last picture is perfect lol

• Pinnacle May 14, 2013 at 7:59 am

Congratulations! I like how they come up with difference scenarios for photo shoots. Can’t wait to see the new little “prop.”

• unqbaby19 May 14, 2013 at 7:51 am

These photos are just too cute. Congrats to them, no matter what, children are a blessing so I wish them all the best.

• EVELINA RAE May 14, 2013 at 7:24 am

This is wonderful! Congratulations to Chris, Adrienne, Trinity and Jackson Bosh!

Trinity and Jackson are too precious! I love the photos!

• Shayna May 14, 2013 at 6:56 am

Congrats but what was the point of this photo shoot? Seems like all they do is take stage photos but for what? Us?

• Dana May 14, 2013 at 3:17 pm

I concur, the whole “family thing” seems staged to me. IMO!

• Dreambox Cccam May 14, 2013 at 3:20 am

Hm, Now i am happy with this but nonetheless not totally confident, therefore im about to research a touch more.

• AplMac May 14, 2013 at 1:24 am

Chris will do a Jason, mark my words

• jhazzael May 14, 2013 at 9:40 am

What is a Jason?

• Trisha (the original one) May 14, 2013 at 11:00 am

I think she means coming out the closet like that NBA player that recently came out smh

• Dana May 14, 2013 at 3:22 pm

He will in about 10 or so years after he’s retired!

• Trisha (the original one) May 13, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Awwwww Congrats to them! Another beautiful smile baby

• niaboo87 May 13, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Something is in the water because this is definitely pregnant season, even around my way friends and family members are expecting!

• Nene May 13, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Agreed. This is the new baby boom. Congrats to the Bosh family, the Carters, Dean, and Brown family on their soon to be new additions.

• Juice May 14, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Thought I was the only one who noticed that. My sister had her third boy last month on the 8th and my cousin had a girl this month on the 7th. In June, my older cousin and her husband are expecting their second baby. In July, my younger cousin is also expecting a baby [insane year]- I wonder what factors give birth to what is labeled as the ‘baby boom’.

• Dana May 13, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I guess that means her and Chris will be featured more often. “Long Sigh”

• Congrats May 13, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Wow everybody getting preggers.

• Sherley May 13, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Congrats! Whatever is in the Hollywood water, they can keep it waaaay over there cuz EVERYONE is getting pregnant.

• LetTheRecordShow May 13, 2013 at 9:12 pm

I think they are just in a phase. These is always a new craze all celebs jump on. Remember there was the adopt a black baby from a different country, then the whole change color of the kids hair, now it’s pregnant time. Not trying to sound rude, it’s just an observation I’ve found. Once one does it, all the others must follow…

• Trisha (the original one) May 13, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I don’t believe anyone is copying anyone w/ the pregnancy. Monica, Halle Berry, & all the other women are months into their pregnancy, but they all waited some time to announce it & it just so happens they announced around the same time. None of them are in the same circle to even worry about the next one being pregnant lol

• Nene May 13, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Maybe.

• jameka1984 May 14, 2013 at 1:46 pm

I don’t know what’s in the air, but I don’t want to breathe it, lol. I like the kind I can love on and send home. Two are enough for us, but nevertheless congrats to all the moms to be!!! Wishing them a happy, healthy pregnancy!

• Misunderstood May 13, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I guess congrats r in order! Babies r such a blessing whomever their parents may be!