MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

STEVE HARVEY RECEIVES STAR WITH KIDS BY HIS SIDE

The Harvey kids stand proud as dad, Steve Harvey, holds his Hollywood star for the boulevard to see. The comedian was awarded his very own star after decades of hard work and dedication in the industry. All of Steve’s kids, along with wife Marjorie, were in attendance at the monumental event held on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood on Monday (May 13).

Although some people believe in luck, Steve attributed his success in Hollywood to God and hard work. “I do work very hard, I kid you not—but I’m also a recipient of a lot of grace and mercy. God has given me much favor to be here. But the rest of it is hard work and that combination. It’s such a reward that has paid off. It’s so rewarding,” said the star.

Steve began his career in entertainment during the mid-80′s as a stand-up comedian at the Hilarities Comedy Club in Cleveland, Ohio. The celeb parents seven kids in all.

18 Comments to “STEVE HARVEY RECEIVES STAR WITH KIDS BY HIS SIDE”

• disfunctional May 15, 2013 at 10:36 am

He has twin daughters, Karli and Brandi (born 1982) and a son, Broderick Jr. (born 1991), from his first marriage[11] to Marcia Harvey.[1] Harvey also has another son, Wynton (born 1997), from his second marriage to Mary Shackelford. The couple divorced in November 2005.

• EVELINA RAE May 15, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Yep…wikipedia knows their stuff!

• Nicey May 14, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Very odd but a nice family picture! He’s just to confusing to me just make sure you take care of this woman Steve! I was using his book for my kid to sit on while he eats dinner!

• Vana May 14, 2013 at 4:16 pm

The two girls in blue and the boy in tan are not Steve’s kids, right?

• Vana May 14, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Not in tan. I mean the boy with the green pants. He’s not Steve’s bio son?

• Sherley May 14, 2013 at 8:13 pm

You would be correct. Those are Marjorie’s children, however, from what they say, they do not separate the families. They are all his children; he proudly says he has seven kids.

• yo May 14, 2013 at 3:12 pm

The twins look like Adele Givens and Steve Harvey, the kid in the gray blazer looks like Keith Sweat, the dude in the tan looks like a B2k member, the youngest son looks just like him. I’m assuming the oldest girl in the blue is not his daughter. She looks like the mom. The one in the one shoulder, I don’t know who she looks like.

• Sherley May 14, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Congrats Steve. Love his morning show & his tv show. His youngest is cute with those dimples of his. The youngest girl is a cutie.

• Andrea May 14, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Beautiful Family! His youngest son in the blue suit looks just like him, and his son in the tan suit is sexy!

• Surprise May 14, 2013 at 4:10 pm

LOL- I said the same thing. LITERALLY.

• PRINCESS May 14, 2013 at 11:49 am

you can definitely tell which kids are his.lol

• Sherley May 14, 2013 at 2:02 pm

His twin daughters. I wonder what their mom looks like.

• Misunderstood May 14, 2013 at 6:34 pm

The twins r his wife’s biological kids not his! The youngest boy,girl and the one in the middle r Steve’s biological kids! He has one more if I’m not mistaken!

• Sherley May 14, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Nah Misunderstood. The twins are a product of his first marriage. The boys on the outside are both his sons from two different women. He has four children in all. The boy in the middle, wearing green, & the girls in blue are Marjorie’s children. They do not have any children in common.

• Vana May 15, 2013 at 7:29 am

Okay. I think I got it. Steve claims the twins (which are non-bio stepchildren from 1st ex). He claims three stepchildren from current wife (who look like they have different dads). He has a bio boy from first wife and a bio boy from second wife. No kids from current/third wife yet. That’s a lot of people in your immediate family (counting all the bio-parents, their spouses and their other kids).

• Sherley May 15, 2013 at 4:49 pm

No Vana. Read dysfunctional’s comment. Goodness didn’t think it was that complicated.

• EVELINA RAE May 14, 2013 at 11:03 am

What a gorgeous family!

I like Steve, congratulations!

• niaboo87 May 14, 2013 at 10:42 am

Congratulations Steve Harvey! I love watching his show, and what a beautiful family he haves!