SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

PHOTOS: REGINAE CARTER MAKES HER PARENTS PROUD

Lil Wayne and Toya Wright’s daughter is officially a freshman in high school! Reginae Carter, who is pictured above  with her mom, celebrated her 8th grade graduation today.

Proud mom Toya writes via Twitter, “I’m so proud of my angel. Honor Roll student on her way to highschool. Beauty and Brains. #proudmama.”

Reginae donned her finest white ensemble for the graduation ceremony. Prior to heading out of the house, the teenager made sure to capture her look on her smartphone.

Later on in the day, she and a few family members gathered for a family shot. Pictured (L to R) are parents Lil Wayne and Toya Wright; business mogul Birdman and his kids Bria Williams and Bryan Williams Jr.; and Toya’s husband Memphitz.  Also in attendance at the graduation ceremony were Reginae’s grandmothers.

See more pictures of the family below!

Phtos: Instagram

21 Comments to “PHOTOS: REGINAE CARTER MAKES HER PARENTS PROUD”

• Khai May 20, 2013 at 9:13 am

Reginae is a gorgeous young lady. I’m glad to hear that she’s also intelligent. I think it’s commendable that she is so young and has used her lifestyle to her benefit and wrote a book. Like a previous post mentioned, her parents are not idiots, and though they (mainly her father) have made some poor decisions, hopefully Reginae learns from them! I wish her all the best in high school!

• Juice May 19, 2013 at 1:31 am

Reginae is a beautiful girl and I am not surprised to hear that she is a honor roll student [Her dad is smart]

• dkafmom May 18, 2013 at 6:33 pm

For once it would have been nice to see Wayne (and his chic) dressed up for this special occasion.

• Sherley May 19, 2013 at 1:36 pm

That is dressed up. His underwear isn’t showing & her thong isn’t showing. This is as good as they get.

• Mercy May 18, 2013 at 10:59 am

Reginae has a pretty smile! Congrats pretty girl!

• Trisha (the original one) May 18, 2013 at 9:11 am

Awwww Congrats Reginae!! She’s so pretty!…Like that her parents are together, standing next to each other on her day. I remember seeing one girl on her graduation day having to run back & forth between her parents b/c they didn’t want to be near each other smh.

Bryan Jr is a cutie!! …Lil Wayne’s mom looks good!

• Celeste May 17, 2013 at 11:27 pm

I don’t know who these people are.

• HEY.HEY.HEY May 17, 2013 at 8:36 pm

This is just soo cute congratz Rhi Rhi LOL uhmmm well did i mention that guy is cute.

• HEY.HEY.HEY May 17, 2013 at 8:33 pm

This is the cutest thing yet aww congrats Reginae and this whole graduation is just so sweet and did i mention that boy is cute

• HEY.HEY.HEY May 17, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Yeah i know girl

• Sherley May 17, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Congrats Reginae! She looks pretty in her all white. She has a beautiful smile.

• Ready for the World May 17, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Very nice! She looks sweet in her outfit.

• Oxford May 17, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Reginae has a very pretty smile.

• universitychick May 17, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Bryan is a cutie!

• Misunderstood May 17, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Congrats Reginae! I know ur parents r really proud of u!

Sidenote: ?Why isn’t Toya standing by her husband? umhnnnnnnn!

• TT May 17, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Right that threw me off ( her standing beside Wayne). Reginae looks so pretty and innocent in her all white ensemble.

• Reese May 17, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Reginae looks age appropriate – VERY cute look. For me, I getthe parents standing together, but I DON’T get the CURRENT chick/fiancee/whatever even BEING in pics! Save that for when she’s in a permanent position. O_o

• Sherley May 19, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Apparently she & Reginae are very close. She came to support her, nothing wrong with that. They already have a relationship, so why not?

• Sherley May 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm

It’s no big deal, she’s pictured next to him in another picture. I’m more concerned with why Toya must tilt her head to the side each time she takes a picture.

• DEESHA May 18, 2013 at 11:54 am

LOL!!!!!!! I was thinking that same thing!!!!!!!!!

• Jo Somebody May 20, 2013 at 8:38 am

Alas, I suffer from the same affliction! I don’t know why I do it, but evidently I went to the same ‘Owl school of taking photos’ as Toya!