TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SANDRA BULLOCK SAYS ‘LOUIS HATES THE PAPARAZZI’

SANDRALOUIS

Sandra Bullock has set the record straight for everyone who ever though her son was a mean kid. The actress recently told Parade that her son is not mean but really dislikes the paps.PHOTOS: Louis Bardo dress like an Astronaut for a day

PHOTOS: See multiple pictures of Louis giving the paparazzi the ‘mean’ face

“I instinctively throw things over Louis’ head….He doesn’t like [the paparazzi],” said Bullock. “He gives them the stink-eye, and they’re like, ‘That’s such an angry kid,’ but I look at them and say, ‘Only when you guys are around’…I don’t raise Louis in Hollywood. I raise him in my world. To me the good thing about living in L.A. is diversity in lifestyle choices, color, and religion. I want Louis to look around and see every color under the sun. I also have the luxury of splitting my time between L.A. and Austin.”

Although she is doing everything within her power to give Louis a wonderful life, Sandra sometimes wonders of she’s a good mother. “I don’t know if I feel like a bad mom, but at the end of the day I’m always plagued with, did I do enough? Should I go in a different direction? But I also know that my entire life revolves around Louis,” explained the actress to Parade.

Sandra and her tot recently did a photo shoot with Vogue magazine that featured him as an astronaut. Louis was adopted by Bullock in 2010. He celebrated his 3rd birthday in January of this year.

Photo: People.com

Tags : Posted in : Actors

13 Comments to “SANDRA BULLOCK SAYS ‘LOUIS HATES THE PAPARAZZI’”

• Minnie June 10, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Why did she even defend what people say, tell’em to kick rocks. She is doing a very good job with Louis, and he does smile. He is a very handsome lil guy, and is truly blessed to have Sandra for a mom!!!!

• Sherley June 9, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I can’t blame him for hating the paps, they are a bunch of crazy folks yelling out his name like they feed him or something. Keep giving them the stink eye. Louis is adorable, smiling or stink eye, I love seeing him.

• Motswana June 9, 2013 at 11:00 am

Look at that face! such a cute lil boy. I like Sandra she seems like a great mother.

• Trisha (the original one) June 7, 2013 at 5:37 pm

We’ve seen Louis smile before, but it’s always when he’s doing something & doesn’t notice the cameras. I would never smile either if grown men were standing out front my school & yelling my name out!

Keep giving them the stink face Louis!!! lol

• Deshay June 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm

I cant believe BCK posted her rude comment. Please tell me what reason he has to smile when theres a bunch of grown folks hounding him and his mommy with cameras?

• Deshay June 7, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Not at all.. I was pointing out how childish your comment was.

• Misunderstood June 7, 2013 at 2:02 pm

I have always loved Sandra and I think Louis is adorable!

• universitychick June 7, 2013 at 1:45 pm

[comment removed]

• LetTheRecordShow June 7, 2013 at 2:08 pm

What’s wrong with you, go somewhere else with that mess. There is no need to call him a brat. It’s his face, not his problem people keep getting in his face taking pictures. He didn’t ask for the pics.

• RandomTandem June 7, 2013 at 2:34 pm

He’s so cute! Just because he doesn’t want to smile doesn’t make him a brat! If strangers with cameras were harassing you and your mother every day you wouldn’t smile EITHER, you BRAT!

• Oxford June 7, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I think you’re confused. A kick in the head might un-confuse you.

• Misunderstood June 7, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I think she was just joking, but if I’m wrong maybe y’all r correct!

• Trisha (the original one) June 7, 2013 at 5:41 pm

When you don’t add “lol” or “j/k” after a comment, people can’t only help but to believe you’re being serious when calling a child a name. You can’t detect sarcasm via a computer