MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

PHOTOS:DEYJAH HARRIS CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

DSC_0414

Deyjah Harris bowled the night away as she celebrated her 12th birthday with family and friends a few days ago. The tween was every bit of excited to spend quality time with friends and family members who were overjoyed to see her celebrate.

DSC_0418

Miss Harris had an immaculate cake that featured her name in the middle with a crown on top. Deyjah was truly the princess of the evening as she took several pictures with attendees, and hung out with the OMG Girlz! during her party.

The tween and her family were the festive bunch on Father’s Day as they gave well wishes to all the dads. Deyjah, along with Major and Domani, celebrated their father by giving kind words and making gifts for him. Tiny and T.I. wished every dad a Happy Father’s Day and blew a horn to show their holiday spirit.

Deyjah is T.I. and singer Ms. Niko’s only child together. The tween was born on June 17, 2001.

DSC_0327

The OMG Girlz with Deyjah and T.I.

DSC_0439

Deyjah with dad T.I. and younger brother King

Photos: Freddyo.com  See more pictures at the source.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

15 Comments to “PHOTOS:DEYJAH HARRIS CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS”

• Nonya June 18, 2013 at 8:25 am

Deyjah’s mother is pretty. She had T.I. could pass for siblings.

• Ericka June 18, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Gurl, that’s how much TI luvvvvv himself! Looks like a fun par-tay!

• Kela June 18, 2013 at 6:53 am

She is a cutie!

• PlainMean June 17, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Pretty girl! She’s a great combination of both parents! TI looks so proud! Was Tiny there? I’d be surprised if she wasn’t.

• Writer June 17, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Pretty, looking just like her mom. Nice looking Birthday and proud looking mother and father.

• Nechelle June 17, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Awww Happy Birthday Deyjah!! She’s soo pretty and her and Zonnique seem like they have cute sister relationship….btw T.I. Is just sooooo fine lol

• Sherley June 17, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Deyjah is a pretty girl. Happy birthday! Is that a knee tattoo her mom has? 0_0? Aww, she’s not smiling in the picture with her mother. Her shirt is cute. Those color weaves, enough already, we get it. King just be asking for a butt whooping..lol.

• MRSREYNOLDS June 17, 2013 at 4:04 pm

mom and daughter are pretty! they look so much alike!

• aries June 17, 2013 at 3:33 pm

color weave must be a down south trend? cute little girl she looks just like her mom and on the show she does not seem to be spoiled like her brothers.

• Trisha (The original one) June 17, 2013 at 2:30 pm

She is her mother’s twin! Happy belated Deyjah!!!

• SSquare June 17, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Great picture of her and both parents. =)

• J June 17, 2013 at 1:00 pm

She is her mother’s twin! so cute

• nik June 17, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Right!! Its like she stands by her mom she looks exactly like her mom BUT when she stands by T.I. I’m like dang out of all his kids she looks the most like him. the eyes, smile, the dimples when they smile are exactly the same… She is too cute in her outfit too. I think she is becoming my fave. Seems like a normal lil girl to me. Big props to her parents for that. She actually looks 12!!

• Misunderstood June 17, 2013 at 12:49 pm

I bet Deyjah is spoiled rotten being TI’s only daughter! I know he claims Zonnique, but she’s a big girl now. Happy bday sweetie I hope u had a blast!

• zonnique August 7, 2013 at 5:28 pm

The miss understood girl she was not spolid rotten she got she want and she asks and dont called my sister that Cruz nun of the harris family are spoiled we have to earn it.we don’t just get it yes I’m used to be spoiled but now my mom says I can’t because I almost going to turn 18 yes am I still earn it though well I’m just warning u not to call her that I’m not trying to be rude and not trying to hurt your feelings either so please just don’t call her that’s well your dismiss ughh some people need to know to be quiet and not to say stuff.and u know it not nothing u said rude it just offence