ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TAMAR AND VINCENT NAME THEIR SON LOGAN

herbert

It’s no longer a secret. Tamar and Vincent Herbert have named their son Logan. The singer and reality star revealed the baby’s name on Sunday (June 16) while wishing her husband a Happy Father’s Day.

“Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vincent Herbert! Our son Logan Vincent Herbert & I are proud to share this day with you!! We love you soooooo much,” tweeted the star.

Tamar announced Logan’s arrival to Twitter fans shortly after giving birth writing, “ friends HE’S finally here!” Logan was born on Thursday, June 6, 2013. He is Tamar and Vincent’s first child together.

12 Comments to “TAMAR AND VINCENT NAME THEIR SON LOGAN”

• bck reader June 17, 2013 at 8:39 pm

never would have thought she’d pick the name Logan for her son, but i love it! i see she still managed to work in those initials she was looking for (LV, Louis Vuitton) lol!

• Writer June 17, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Cute name and a Gemini baby, *raise the roof* lol.

• Misunderstood June 17, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I can’t believe I like the name Logan, it’s cute! None of the Braxton’s sisters kids have crazy names except for Toni, and I like Denim and Deziel

• Sherley June 17, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Congrats & a wonderful name for a boy. I can’t wait to see him.

• CharlesAdams June 17, 2013 at 12:02 pm

That’s a cool name.

• Trisha (The original one) June 17, 2013 at 10:34 am

I like the name!

• PlainMean June 17, 2013 at 9:44 am

Logan Vincent Herbert is a respectable name. Nothing special about it. Tamar already showed pics of the baby on her Instagram. Right now, it’s difficult to tell who he looks like.

• kaylnn June 17, 2013 at 9:31 am

Lovely name.. Now lets see him!!! J/K I know parents have the right to reveal as much or little of their child as they see fit. But I just love looking at young babies.

Off topic but Briesis Bush is beautiful.

• MrsKiaof86 June 17, 2013 at 9:30 am

That was a great and humanizing way to share the little one with the world. Great job, Tay and Vince! I hope baby Logan is everything this couple ever wanted.
    Sidenote: I still can’t wait for the day when Tamar tells her son, you TRIED IT the moment he falls out in public ;-)

• Trisha (The original one) June 17, 2013 at 10:38 am

Hahaha I can so picture that. lil Logan in like 2 yrs having a fit & Tamar just looking at him like “oh, you tried it” lol

• Iridescent Me. June 17, 2013 at 9:24 am

Love the photo and the message Tamar wrote to Vincent. Not really feeling the name at all. Happy 1st Father’s Day Vincent.

• lilkunta June 19, 2013 at 9:00 am

iridescent : Logan is much better than Tu Morrow or Pilot Inspektor !
      Congrads tamar! Congrads vince!