MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

JUST LIKE US! BEYONCE SHOWS OFF PICTURES OF BLUE IVY

spl402891_00200

Blue Ivy Carter,1,  was seen out with her nanny in New York City yesterday (6/19/13). Earlier on during the day, the tot was accompanied by her mom Beyonce.

Bey and Jay recently celebrated 10 years of their 40/40 club’s existence with family and friends, where it was said that the singer passed around her phone to show off pics of Blue Ivy to attendees. Us Weekly reports,

“At some point in the night, Australian pop star Kylie Minogue popped by the couple’s table and took a spot next to Beyonce. The two were spotted laughing and talking throughout the evening, even bopping in their seats to the music. Later, Fabolous, Maxwell, and T.I. joined the group, and Beyonce was seen proudly passing around her phone to show off an adorable picture of daughter Blue Ivy.”

It appears that Queen Bey is just like the average parent when it comes to bragging on and showing off pictures of her kid. Although the Pop star hasn’t shared any new pics with the public, her daughter was recently spotted out and about in New York City with the nanny. Blue, of course, was the adorable one and the nanny was the protective one who held her close as they trailed through the city.

Blue Ivy is Beyonce and Jay-Z’s first child together. The couple wed over five years ago.

beyonceblue

Beyonce with Blue earlier on that afternoon.

Photos: Splashnews/Instagram

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedSingers and their Kids

42 Comments to “JUST LIKE US! BEYONCE SHOWS OFF PICTURES OF BLUE IVY”

• GreenLee July 3, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Actually, Blue looks a lot like Beyonce around the eyes/eyebrow/forehead area…

The lips are Jay. She’s a good combo, pretty girl.

• speakthetruthalways June 24, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Awwwwwwwww bless her heart, she’s a big girl for 1. She indeed favors both parents. I love her little dress and sandals.

• theyknow June 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Blue is such a cutie and she is starting to look exactly like J. She is getting so big!!

• whateva June 21, 2013 at 11:44 pm

That’s a pretty baby.

• Teresa Elaine McIntire June 21, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Dear Beyonce

Blue Ivy looks abolutely adorable .

Sincerely
    Teresa Elaine McIntire
    Philadelphia,Pennsylvania

• Teresa Elaine McIntire June 21, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Dear Beyonce
      Blue Ivy looks absolutely adorable! I spelled absolutely incorrectly.

Sincerely
      Teresa Elane McIntire
      Philadelphia,Pennsylvania

• SSquare June 21, 2013 at 12:52 pm

So cute looking like mommy & those cheeks!

• miyahrimom12 June 21, 2013 at 10:19 am

Good to see new pics of u BLUUUUUEEE!!!

• ZuluGirl June 21, 2013 at 7:42 am

Aaaaw bless, she’s too cute. Love the “thunder face” she’s got on.

• hahahaha June 21, 2013 at 4:08 am

Beyonce definitely needs to work on holding little Blue Belle (lol) better. Blue is too big for that awkward position, and if hiding her face is the goal, just give up. It’s not a good look for the baby to look more comfortable with the nanny than her own mother.

• nativ June 21, 2013 at 12:59 am

How sweet,she has a bright and strong personality.Wow

• naijagirl June 20, 2013 at 10:14 pm

blue’s lookin like “yall betta get out my face, just cause my mom let yall see my face doesn’t mean you needa be all up in it” lol

• MrsKiaof86 June 21, 2013 at 8:34 am

Blus is such a ray of sunshine. Who cares how Beyonce carries her own child. Do we really think this megaceleb is walking that far where it will ever become an issue?

• Tooty_McToots June 20, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Blue is adorable!!!

• jameka June 20, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Blue is too cute. She’s giving the same look my 17 mth old gives strangers when they are invading her space.

• Jameka June 27, 2013 at 6:16 am

How cool…My name is Jameka too and I have a 17 month old :D
      By the way Blue is looking more n more like Jay Z without the lips

• Mita June 20, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Awwww the eyebrows and the eyes look like Beys the nose and the lips look like Jay

• MommyRN June 20, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Ooh Blue how I adore you! Such a cute little girl & looking just like daddy in this pic! I love it…

• T June 20, 2013 at 4:10 pm

She is not trying to smile for anything and is just too cute with her those long legs! Love her little sandals as well. I also like that her dress is from Target. Everybody loves that store. Lol

• J June 20, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I’m jealous of her eyebrows. I gotta pay to get mine like that smh.

She’s a cutie

• MrsNolan June 20, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Blue is a cutie.

• foh June 20, 2013 at 2:37 pm

i wish i had Blue’s eye brows :O they are beautiful. Shes such a cute child. I CAN’T WAIT to see how she looks/ acts when shes a teenager. lol

• Neonlove June 20, 2013 at 2:03 pm

She’s too cute with those big doe eyes and fat cheeks. I love the color of her dress too. It’s always nice to see Blue :)

• teondra June 20, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Aww!!! How cute… Her facial expression are so serious lol like “what you say about my momma?” lmao she is wearing some ppl out somewhere!

• Sherley June 20, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Blue is about to pop off on a paparazzi. Loving the mean mug. She is so adorable.

Beyonce is going to get enough of carrying BlueIvy like that just to hide BlueIvy’s face. One misstep & BlueIvy will land on the ground, hard. The safest place for a toddler is on your hip, so you can make a dash for it when the paparazzi pull up.

• jameka June 20, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Sherley, you know toddlers are always all over the place, lol. My toddler gets held all kind of ways b/c she will never stay on my hip. I always joke and tell her people are going to call CPS on me.

• Sherley June 21, 2013 at 12:08 am

I know that, but it’s not intentional on your part. It seems Beyonce is trying so hard to hide her face, it makes BlueIvy wiggle more. She appears more secure in the arms of the nanny. I’m thinking it’s because she’s not being restricted, that’s my point.

• RandomTandem June 20, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I cant believe how big she got already! her sandals are cute! Now people can be quiet about her “dressing like a boy” and let the child BE!

• RandomTandem June 20, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Blue Ivy looks like she’s ready to fight! lmao! you can tell she is a handful! Beyonce has her work cut out for her! She’s so cute! She looks like both of them! The top half of her face is Beyonce, the bottom half is Jay Z! She’s a good mix! So cute! I just love her! I bet the only one who can handle her is Solange lmao

• TB June 20, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Awww….Daddy’s twin. They need to pierce her ears.

• Trisha (the original one) June 20, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Blue got that fist balled up & ready! Looking like “why yall in my face” ahaha.

She’s so cute. Love her dress & sandals.

• Misunderstood June 20, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Blue is a cutie pootie! It’s good to see her giving us the back the hell away face!

• PlainMean June 20, 2013 at 11:55 am

Blue! She’s is so pumpkin, and a big baby! Bey’s face with Jay’s cheeks!

• universitychick June 20, 2013 at 11:49 am

Little Jigga :)

• Jas June 20, 2013 at 11:44 am

She’s a pretty little girl.

• Iridescent Me. June 20, 2013 at 11:42 am

Hello there Blue AKA. Mini Jay. Cute sandals.

• Iridescent Me. June 20, 2013 at 11:44 am

Bey always look like she’s struggling to hold her child. Lol. I mean, I can understand her struggling now with Blue being bigger, but what was her excuse before? LOL

• universitychick June 20, 2013 at 11:48 am

I’ve been saying that since Blue was born smh

• Iridescent Me. June 20, 2013 at 12:01 pm

looks* not look. Lol. I mean I can understand her struggling now, but before. Lol. The nanny even carries her better.

Blue has that look on her face like, “Do I know you?”

• Trisha (the original one) June 20, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Lol i think she holds her like that to keep her face from the paps. Idk, but it always look like if Blue wiggles just a little she’ll be able to jump free. The Nanny got a better hold of her.

• Sherley June 20, 2013 at 4:05 pm

It makes me wonder if Beyonce started out with a strong hold & BlueIvy wiggles so much, this is the result we see. Then again, Beyonce is a new mom & the nannies probably have more experience at handling babies. IDK. *shrug*

• Rue June 20, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Gotta agree, the hold Bey does so often is probably a tactic to shield Blue from paparazzi. Since it looks like such an uncomfortable and nonfunctional hold, I assume she does it with the intention of getting from one place to another quickly.