TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

NAHLA IS DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL

FFN_Aubry_Gabriel_CAD_061913_51134998

Nahla and Gabriel Aubry conversed after a long day of school on Wednesday (June 19). The 5-year-old listened to her father’s reasoning as Gabriel used hand motions to convey his point. Nahla was beautifully dressed and ready for Summer in a white sun dress that perfectly matched her pink head wear. The little one seemed delighted to be in her father’s arms while Gabriel appeared to be just as happy to spend time with his daughter.

FFN_Aubry_Gabriel_CAD_061913_511349988

Halle Berry dropped Nahla off at school earlier in the day, wearing comfortable attire that accented her baby bump well. The X-Men actress wore a gray top with jeans as she ushered her daughter into the school’s gate. Halle later sipped on a cool beverage as she strolled back to her car.

Berry is expecting her and fiance Olivier Martinez’s little one to arrive later this year. He, as confirmed by Olivier, will be the couple’s first child together and Halle’s second child.

Photos: Fameflynet

16 Comments to “NAHLA IS DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL”

• Nadia July 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm

I agree he should not get money to raise his kid. He only has her part time and he can go get a job like a real men does.

• speakthetruthalways June 24, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Halle did that to herself. That man only wanted to be in his child’s life. So she opened a can of worms by mentioning money. Nahla always seems to be so much happier with her daddy. Its thousands of women out here that pray for a caring loving dad for their kids like Gabriel. What goes around comes around. Nahla is just a little ball of sunshine……bless her heart.

• Kela June 21, 2013 at 8:50 am

Nahla is adorable.

• Cedro June 20, 2013 at 6:21 pm

It is really cute how they only communicate in French.

• j June 20, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Halle is paying this man $20,000 dollars a month to be a father to his daughter. Even though she is the custodial parent! Why doesn’t he get a job? If he was a brother he would be getting skewered! Why do black women give this poor excuse for a man a pass? Why?

• know your facts June 23, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Gabriel is a long time fashion model duh… its a job.

• j June 20, 2013 at 4:53 pm

He is a great dad for the low price of $20,000 per month! Halle is paying him to do what he should be doing for free. I don’t understand why sisters give this guy a pass. Or maybe I do. SMDH

• Sherley June 21, 2013 at 12:12 am

Chile please. Mothers get child support from children’s fathers as well. Are they being paid to be mothers? Gabriel doesn’t deserve $20k in child support a month, however it’s not his fault he got it. The judge probably wasn’t a fan of Halle. And he gets a pass because he actually WANTS to be in Nahla’s life & Halle is giving him hell about it.

• Leighla June 22, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Unfortunately Halle herself opened the door to Gabriel receiving child support when she said or implied that he would not be able to support Nahla in a certain high style. It has to be wondered who the lawyer was for Halle at that time. Halle did not want to have to pay that!

• Sherley June 20, 2013 at 4:08 pm

She sure is daddy’s twin. Nahla always looks so much happier when she’s with Gabriel. Her smile is brighter, her facial features are softer; you can tell she feels secure when she’s with him. I wonder if he’s the I-get-to-play-&-be-the-kid parent while Halle is the strict parent? Either way, I love seeing them together.

• Connie1 June 20, 2013 at 9:18 pm

I WONDER IF GABRIEL IS THE STRICT PARENT. EITHER WAY SHE LOOKS HAPPY WITH HER MOTHER AND FATHER. SHE ALSO LOOKS HAPPY WITH THAT OLIVE GUY. I THINK SHE IS JUST A HAPPY KID.

• PlainMean June 20, 2013 at 12:55 pm

She so pretty! I’m glad the drama appears to have ceased.

• Sherley June 20, 2013 at 4:10 pm

The drama has ceased because Halle is now pregnant & soon Olivier will understand what Gabriel meant when he said I will do anything for my child. When the shoes on the other foot, it fits perfectly doesn’t it? I’m team Gabe all the way & I like Halle.

• Leighla June 22, 2013 at 12:20 pm

The drama ceased because the drama made Halle and Olivier look bad, as it should have, though I am a big Halle fan, and I’m a big Gabriel fan as well. Olivier, not so much. I also think it has nothing to do with any paternal feelings Olivier will have for the new baby or any he might feel for Nahla. But I’m glad they are making an effort to get along.

• Misunderstood June 20, 2013 at 12:24 pm

They’re so cute! I love to see them together, Nahla’s looking like daddy I have so much to tell uuuuuu!

• Sherley June 20, 2013 at 4:15 pm

School is out & the BS has already started with the chirrens being home. Gonna start spraying Holy water on BCK site..LOL.