ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

ERIC BENET SAYS LUCIA IS “AMAZING”

benet

Eric Benet has been one busy artist, touring the world and writing new music. Although he has a lot on his plate, the singer doesn’t neglect family as he recently told StupidDope.com that he plans to take a bit of time off from touring to hang out with his wife and child.

“I’m going to [go home] and start working on some of the Jordan House artists,” said Benet. “Our labels has been signing a few artists and we’re working in the studio with them. I’m gonna start working on a new Eric Benet record and in the midst of all that, just try to be daddy. My wife and I just recently had this beautiful new baby girl Lucia. She’s 17 months old and she is amazing.”

Eric opened up about both of his daughter’s, Lucia and India, achievements telling StupidDope.com, “[Lucia's] singing non-stop. My daughter India is 21. She makes me proud every day. Her third year at the University of Southern California and just doing so well and making incredible music and just being the other love of my life. So I’ve just got my work cut out for me.”

Eric and wife Manuela Benet welcomed Lucia into the world in December 2011. The 1-year-old is the couple’s first child together. India is Eric and Tami Marie Stauff’s daughter.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

7 Comments to “ERIC BENET SAYS LUCIA IS “AMAZING””

• speakthetruthalways June 24, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww, bless her little heart. She looks just like daddy and big sister.

• Sherley June 22, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Lucia is perfect combination between Manuela & Eric.

• Cedro June 22, 2013 at 8:24 am

Mauela is Italian and Arabic and Lucia speaks those languages plus English of course. She probably is learning Spanish only to converse with the household help.

• Leighla June 22, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Ouch!

But Manuela and Eric make a beautiful couple, and I love Manuela’s part Egyptian and part Italian background. The baby is just adorable.

• Sherley June 22, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Lucia is only 17 months old. She isn’t conversing with the help or anyone in any language right now.

• Chloe June 23, 2013 at 2:44 pm

I agree! There is no need for her to speak Spanish this is America. I can see them teaching her french because that is the most beautiful language in the world.

• music June 21, 2013 at 9:44 am

Lucia is also speaking Arabic Italian and spanish,she is Beautiful little girl!