ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘NORTH WEST’

gallery

NBA player Dwyane Wade and his favorite boys celebrate the Miami Heat’s 2013 win. Check out a gallery featuring other celebs and their kids!

GALLERY: Miami Heat players celebrate with their kids [BCK]

Kim Kardashian is now home and resting with baby North West [Babyrazzi]

Kim Kardashian in a bikini while 8 months pregnant [Necoleb]

North West, and more unique celebrity baby names [CNN]

LL Cool J To Celeb Parents: Put Your Kids Ahead of Your Money [Hollywoodlife]

10 things all parents should hear [Mama Guru]

Check out the latest from your favorite child/teen stars [BCK]

Tags : Posted in : links

20 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘NORTH WEST’”

• Melba April 12, 2014 at 3:58 am

This creates a gap between the two floors so it
    needs something in between to soak up the noise.
    10 Tips for Installing Carpet #10: Vacuum Carpet After Installation.
    This can leave you a little chilly at 3 am in colder weather.

• ways to maintain healthy hair February 11, 2014 at 1:40 pm

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information.
    Your article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark your website and keep checking for new
    information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

• Cathleen February 6, 2014 at 8:27 am

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return
    the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use
    a few of your ideas!!

• Juanita July 1, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Some great kids….happy for them….

• Robert July 1, 2013 at 10:13 am

They have a beautiful smiles!

• Wanderer June 25, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Let’s see if this posts. My other one is ‘awaiting moderation’ for inexplicable reasons. If I ever have twins, maybe I will name them iPhone and iPad. Other ideas for baby names: Q’Tip, Subaru Impreza, Pretty Flowers, Mole Runamok, Garden Gnome, Pampers Absorbent, Wear Bike Helmet, Slug Bait, Amtrak Train Station, Puffy Gentle Soft, and Space Final Frontier.

• Wanderer June 25, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I don’t understand these celebrities. WHY would they name their kids North West (Why not South West?), Apple (I can think of several ways this kid will be teased in school), Rainbow, Moxie Crimefighter, Poppy Honey, Diva Thin Muffin, etc? Eventually, they will be adults with these names. How can someone take a lawyer with a name like Poppy Honey or Diva Thin Muffin seriously? smh

• Connie1 June 24, 2013 at 8:34 pm

THE WADE BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME. LOVE THAT FAMILY! GO MIAMI!!!!

• Jewel June 24, 2013 at 3:03 pm

O.M.G !!! I just get so excited every time I come across a picture of D.Wade and his kids/nephew ; I found all four of them so handsome and loveable , especially the youngest one ‘ Zion’ their skin is dark and lovely !!!

• Pisces June 23, 2013 at 7:01 pm

The nickname (Nori) is 2 syllables and the main name is one syllable. Seems backwards.
    North is not so bizarre..it’s a common American surname. Names like Grant and Elliott can be first or last names.

• Expecting June 23, 2013 at 6:48 pm

I don’t believe North West is her real name tbh

• Pisces June 23, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I don’t see anything wrong with the name North…it’s a common surname. Morrocco (Mariah’s son) is “somewhere”, Eygpt (Alicia’s son) is” somewhere” and North is “somewhere”, latitude-wise”.

I think that it is more concerning that Kim get the last name West behind her first name for the baby’s sake…having nothing to do with income of either parent. Kim was married twice with no resulting children so what should be the big deal about getting married to the father of her child?

• Iridescent Me. June 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

Three out of the seven topics posted is about Kim. It has started ALREADY! Don’t start the overloading ish with her and Kanye. PLEASE!

• Sherley June 23, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Thank you for saving me from saying it & you got almost all thumbs up, Ida gotten all thumbs down if I said it.

• Iridescent Me. June 23, 2013 at 11:13 pm

LOL. I appreciate the thumbs up.I feel the overload coming though. It already started. UGH!

• Karlisa June 24, 2013 at 1:28 am

You can keep scrolling down past the post, nobody is forcing you to read them, they are not there to please you BCK have more fans than you 3 Kim and or Kanye haters. BCK Please continue with the Kim/Kanye post I want to be kept up to date about little miss Kaidence, and hopefully some picts soon.

• Sherley June 24, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Just like we are free to stroll past post about Kim & Kanye, you are free to look elsewhere for articles of them. This is Black Celeb KIDS, we want to see & hear about KIDS not their parents, not their nannies, just them. Nan one of those three posts had a picture of North in it. Kim is splattered all over every other blog on the internet, it’s how she keeps brainwashing her fans. Us individuals who aren’t brainwashed do not want to see her every single darn day, unless someone’s paying me to. I for one don’t hate, nor like them, I simply do not care for them. Just show me pictures of North. So if you want to see & hear about them everyday, why don’t you go to another blog?

• Karlisa June 24, 2013 at 1:29 am

My mistake I meant ” 2 “

• Karlisa June 24, 2013 at 1:35 am

To correct you sherley and iridescent me 1 of the post is about Kim the 2nd is about her and the baby (mostly the baby and her health) and the 3rd is about unique baby names. Get you facts straight before you go and start making assumptions and complaining.

• Sherley June 25, 2013 at 9:58 pm

One is about Kim & North going home. Another is a picture of Kim in a bikini 8mnths pregnant. Last one is about unique baby names which is posted due to Kim naming her child North, hence why BCK had her name first. In order for you to be a smart a**, you have to first be smart.