TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TIA AND TAMERA GET READY FOR SEASON THREE OF THEIR SHOW WITH MOTHERHOOD IN MIND

tiaandtamera

Tia and Tamera are gearing up for another season of their hit reality show, and are excited to talk about their kids. The sisters recently gave insight on what fans can expect from their show the third time around, and mothering seems to be at the core.

Fans can definitely expect to see Cree, who is developing his own opinions and entering the Terrible Twos stage in life. “He has an opinion. He’s developed a personality. It’s fun, but there are some challenges,” says mom Tia Mowry-Hardrict.

Viewers will see Tamera, new mom to baby Aden, in all of her mothering glory as she goes the detached route when parenting her son. “I’m a little bit more, they call it ‘non-parenting’ style,” explains the actress. “My son was sleeping in his crib at 8 weeks.”

Tamera previously gave insight into her decision to give birth to Aden by way of C-section saying, “I wanted to have a natural delivery…I did anything everything that I could possibly do in my control to have a natural birth. [But] because my son was so big (9lbs), he actually got stuck at 6.5 centimeters and I got a fever. When the doctors say you have a fever, your baby starts to cook. So they were like, ‘You know what Tamera, it’s a wrap. You have to get a C-section right now.’”

Aden was born on November 12, 2012. He is Tamera and husband Adam Housley’s first child together. Cree is Tia and husband Cory Hardrict’s first child. Season three of ‘Tia and Tamera’ the reality show airs on July 14, 2013 on Style Network.

Behind The Scenes With Cree And Aden

Picture 1 of 7

Behind the scenes of Cree & Aden's First (Style) Photo Shoot for season 3 of Tia and Tamera. See more pictures: Here

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

8 Comments to “TIA AND TAMERA GET READY FOR SEASON THREE OF THEIR SHOW WITH MOTHERHOOD IN MIND”

• Babs ki July 14, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Tamera baby Aden is absolutely gorgeous, as well as his mom. You have grown
    into a beautiful women. All the best.

• ANNETTE SAULS February 9, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I love the relationship tia and tamera have, i am also a twin but not identical twins like you ladies are. Congrads to your both having children i know that after tamera had her kid tia really wanted to play catch up and i don’t blame her for that . I would want my sis and myself to also have children and raise them together. I can’t wait to see what you young ladies are up to now the new season . I love you 2, yes i feel like i know you. stay positive. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

• ANNETTE SAULS February 9, 2014 at 4:01 pm

SORRY MADE A MISTAKE TAMERA WANTED TO PLY CATCH UP AFTER TIA HAD HER CHILD JUST WANTED TO GET IT RIGHT, YES THEIR NAMES STILL CONFUSE ME AT TIMES. LONG DAY HERE AT WORK.

• Connie1 June 27, 2013 at 9:12 pm

I’M EXCITED TO SEE THE NEXT SEASON. THEIR SHOW IS SO POSITIVE AND FUN TO WATCH. CUTE BOYS!!!

• Neonlove June 27, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Last season was great. I love the dynamics of their sisterhood. They don’t have real drama, but their personalities make it fun to watch.

• T.J. Bryant June 27, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I enjoy this show very much! I love the twins. This is their 3rd season!

• niaboo87 June 27, 2013 at 4:29 pm

I cannot wait until this airs, I really enjoyed the first season, so I’m happy they get another one! And their sons are growing up to be handsome little boys!

• Katherine G June 27, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Beautiful women with handsome boys!!!