SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

HEIDI LOVES DOING ARTS AND CRAFTS WITH HER SONS’ AFROS

klum2

Model Heidi Klum, boyfriend Martin Kristin spent the day with Heidi’s four children-Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 6, and Lou,3 –in the West Village in New York City on June 24, 2013.

Klum recently shared her artistic insight with YourTango, telling the media source that she glued the remaining pieces of her sons’ afros to paintings in hopes of creating 3D images. “So two of my boys, they have big afros, and when I shaved them all down, I kept all the hair and I put it in a Ziploc bag,” said Klum.

“It was so beautiful, this whole bag of afro: one for Henry, one for Johan. The next time they painted their faces, I glued all their hair around it, so it was like this three-dimensional painting. It’s their face! And Henry was always a bit more blonde, like the tips are really blonde, and Johan’s more dark. So you can see, this one looks like Henry and this one looks like Johan. It’s so pretty,” continued Klum

Heidi and estranged husband Seal parent four kids together. The model and R&B sensation wed seven years ago.

Photos: Zimbio.com

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

11 Comments to “HEIDI LOVES DOING ARTS AND CRAFTS WITH HER SONS’ AFROS”

• Katherine G July 1, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Heidi’s kids are beautiful!!!

• Writer June 29, 2013 at 1:48 am

Im jealous because I know they will be freaking tall lol. And Little lou is too big for that stroller if she can sit there cross her legs and just chill, lol thats a funny pic.
    I all 4 of the kids are so cute.

• Sherley June 28, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Oh so y’all just gonna act like y’all understand that mess she said about the gluing of their hair to their faces? I cannot be the only one going O_o.

• Jo Somebody June 29, 2013 at 7:16 am

I think she means so that when they draw/paint pictures of themselves, they can use their real hair for the hair making the pictures a) 3D and b) more recognizable.
      Seems a very strange reason to be keeping hair in a ziploc bag though… didn’t they have their big haircuts AGES ago??

• Sherley June 29, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Yeah but I’m still O_o.

• Connie1 June 28, 2013 at 6:01 pm

THEIR AFRO’S ARE GROWING OUT NICELY. LOVE IT!

• MomofE June 28, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I wish the paps wouldn’t over do the picture taking. You don’t have to snap the family all the way down the street to get a selling shot.

• Andrea June 28, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Man Heidi’s sons are going to be so tall.
    I can defiantly see Lou starting to take after her moms height, I hope Leni does as well, with the rate her brothers and sister are growing she’s going to start looking like the youngest lol.

Johan is a cutie he looks just like Heidi’

Love This Family!

• truly amazing June 28, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Heidi’s kids are so adorable, and their all getting really tall. Especially Henry!!! ( lol ) I know little Lou is big for a stroller, but I’ve seen a lot of parents that are out and about , have their little ones in strollers too. I guess the strollers come in handy when your out shopping with the kids all day.

• PRINCESS June 28, 2013 at 1:56 pm

why is Lou still in a stroller?

• Pinnacle June 28, 2013 at 3:12 pm

When you start sitting back with your shoes kicked off and your legs crossed like Princess Me, it’s time to walk the rest of them!