ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SPOTTED: RZA, MADONNA, JILLIAN MICHAELS, CHARLIZE THERON AND KIDS

spl571573_006

Celebrity fitness trainer Jillian Michaels was spotted with daughter Lukensia in Malibu on 7/1/13.

CharlizeTHERONActress Charlize Theron took her son Jackson on some errands followed by a trip to a Coffee Bean shop in Los Angeles.

mercy

Singer Madonna and daughter Mercy were photographed in Manhattan this week.

rza

Rapper RZA was spotted  leaving Katsuya Restaurant after having dinner with his wife Talani Rabb and son in Los Angeles.

Photos: Splashnews/RPA via Dailymail/ PCN

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

15 Comments to “SPOTTED: RZA, MADONNA, JILLIAN MICHAELS, CHARLIZE THERON AND KIDS”

• Dutchess July 5, 2013 at 9:43 am

Waoww that’s Jillian my personal coach on Youtube I have been doing her 30days Shredded routine for the last 2 weeks and it’s working pretty well on me :p Lukensia is such a cute girl however Jillian should get better advises on how to style natural afro-hair …. :s those braid extensions don’t look good at all …

• Hmmm... July 5, 2013 at 1:54 pm

You can tell the quality of the extensions with a hat on top of them?

• Dutchess July 12, 2013 at 2:47 pm

kinda….it was probably just a fashion faux-pas as she usually wears her hair natural ;)

• RandomTandem July 5, 2013 at 1:03 am

why did I think Charlize Theron was Miley Cyrus? lmao

• Sherley July 4, 2013 at 11:26 am

Is it just me or is Lukensia starting to look like Jillian?

I am in love with Jackson as much as I am with Louis. They have my heart.

Mercy has grown overnight. She is so tall now.

Talani & her son has matching side eyes & expressions. Too cute.

• GreenLee July 9, 2013 at 4:50 am

it’s you

• (The) Sphinx July 4, 2013 at 6:07 am

There goes Louis’ little brother from another mother! :D

Lu is such a beautiful little girl, the pic of her and her mom is adorable.

Mercy has gotten so big!

• JJ July 3, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Lukensia is beautiful. If she was Nahla’s color people would drool over her.

• Oxford July 4, 2013 at 3:00 am

Lukensia is liked and appreciated by the commenters on this site based on her own merit. She’s a gorgeous little girl. There is no competition.

Your comment was made to cause dissention and not nice as each of us is entitled to our own preferences. I personally like Nahla; not for her color but because she physically looks as if she could be my little sister.

I can like Nahla but still appreciate Lukensia because she is a pretty little girl with a beautiful smile…who obviously loves her mum. I love seeing them together.

• Celeste July 4, 2013 at 7:45 am

I don’t drool over anyone’s children but I hear ya!

• Kat July 4, 2013 at 9:13 am

Definitely!! People give the mixed/lighter kids way more attention on here.

• Sherley July 4, 2013 at 11:30 am

Please go take your behind somewhere else with that mess. Lukensia’s parents are both 100% black, while Nahla’s parents are 100% & 50% white. If Jillian was Lukensia’s bio mom, I may see your point, but you are comparing two very different children that should not be compared. More people comment on Nahla’s posts because of Halle being her mother, while Jillian isn’t as criticized as Halle is. People like YOU see the issue as a complexion issue, don’t even try to make it our issue.

• Trisha (the original one) July 3, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Love Jackson’s loafers!

Luke’s smile is so beautiful!

• bck reader July 3, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Jackson is just TOO adorable, can i have him?!

love Mercy’s dress and cardigan.

Lukensia’s rocking the long braids for the summer, i see.

don’t know who RZA is but his wife actually looks like an actress i’ve seen.

• Kenya July 4, 2013 at 9:58 am

Member of the Wu Tang Clan:)