ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GABRIELLE UNION WANTS HER ‘ADVENTURE TO INCLUDE A CHILD’

FP_7832502_Union_Wayne_BRJ_16_32

Guess who’s talking about having a baby? Gabrielle Union. The actress recently spoke with Extra about her star-studded role in Being Miss Jane, and let her plans concerning motherhood come out.

“I always knew I was going to wait really long, and I followed the Halle Berry example, and I think in the next couple of years, if I’m lucky, I will make that a reality, hopefully,” said Gabrielle. The actress went on to explain how her career, which has spanned nearly two decades, has caused her to wait on kids saying, “I knew I wasn’t going to be the kind of parent I would want to be. I would be way too selfish and resent having to miss out on things. Now, I’m in a place where I’m happy and still wanting adventure, but I want part of that adventure to include a child.”

Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade have been in courtship for several months. She, along with Wade’s kids, gave much support during the Miami ‘Heat’ player’s games.

Tags : Posted in : Baby Yearns

15 Comments to “GABRIELLE UNION WANTS HER ‘ADVENTURE TO INCLUDE A CHILD’”

• Connie1 July 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm

GABBY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND D WADE IS FIONE. THEY SEEM LIKE A GREAT FAMILY. WADE SAID THAT SHE WOULD MAKE A GREAT MOTHER AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT SHE IS GREAT WITH THE KIDS.

• theyknow July 8, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Love these two togther and I hope that she does have a child before it gets too lat. Dwyane is such a good father to this his sons.

• miyahrimom12 July 8, 2013 at 8:28 am

Love the pic of all of them. Sooo much chocolate!! I know they have been together for a few years but for some reason I don’t see them having a child or getting married.

• Sherley July 5, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Some how I don’t think they will get married or have children together. Just a feeling I get with them.

• mzlin July 5, 2013 at 8:11 pm

she may as well get pregnant by Wade. Everyone else is

• Gabrielle Union Says She’s Ready For Kids, Plus Is She Engaged? « Gossip Newsstand™ – Blog July 5, 2013 at 3:28 pm

[...] Stay tuned! Via Extra, HelloBeautiful,| BCK [...]

• Gabrielle Union Says She’s Ready For Kids, Plus Is She Engaged? | AListLish :: Celebrity News & Entertainment July 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm

[...] Stay tuned! Via Extra, HelloBeautiful,| BCK [...]

• niaboo87 July 5, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I love them together! When he called Gabrielle his “Black Queen” at the BET AWARDS I just thought that was so adorable and I know she melted in her seat! Wonder what’s keeping them waiting to tie the knot and have kids?! Oh well hopefully marriage and Gabrielle and a baby carriage will come soon. Loved “Being Mary Jane” she did a amazing job and I’m looking forward to the series to come on!

• bbarnes July 5, 2013 at 1:41 pm

I think they’ve been in “courtship” for several years now, not several months.

• Nic July 9, 2013 at 1:55 pm

It’s like all these athletes put these women on a ten year plan. I don’t see why the women put up with it. It doesn’t take ten years to know if someone is right for you. If he loves her so much put a ring on it and then have the baby. How is this child going to feel knowing his/her older brothers were with the product of a marriage and he/she wasn’t?

• Sunni July 5, 2013 at 1:22 pm

I think a Gabrielle & Dwyane baby would be gorgeous. They need another girl in that house lol.

• Trisha (the original one) July 5, 2013 at 11:33 am

Loved her on Being Mary Jane..
    that baby would be gorgeous tho!

• Dana July 5, 2013 at 10:32 am

He a hot mess. Cannot stand him.

• Neonlove July 5, 2013 at 10:27 am

Love this family. Dwayne Wade….my goodness

• Ericka July 6, 2013 at 5:43 am

Family????? Who, D-Wade & the boys?