PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

CALI DREAM IS COMING OUT WITH HER OWN CLOTHING LINE

cali3

Look out fashion world because Cali Dream is a designer in the making. The tot was recently photographed by mom, Tiffney Cambridge, and dad, Jayceon Taylor, while wearing original items from her clothing brand.

“Good Sunday Morning I’m all dressed and ready to go in an outfit from my very own clothing line. That’s right!!!! My daddy @thegame is getting it all together for me ! #calidream clothing coming soon,” tweeted Tiffney. Jayceon, a.k.a. The Game, also chimed in about his daughter’s upcoming clothing line telling Instagram fans that Cali’s designs are “coming to a Macy’s near you real soon.”

Miss Cali’s brand consists of various t-shirts that either sport her name or a heart at the center. The tot has a massive following on Twitter and gained much popularity after starring in her parents’ reality show, ‘Marrying The Game,’ so her product is sure to be a success.

Cali is the Game’s youngest child. The rapper has three kids in all.

12 Comments to “CALI DREAM IS COMING OUT WITH HER OWN CLOTHING LINE”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lryqgrQQyYw September 24, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Hi our beloved! I need to claim that this post rocks !, nice written obtainable having the majority of critical infos. I want to glimpse much more articles in this way .

• Brittni August 22, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Im having a baby girl in October and we are naming her Cali Dream we cant wait to see the new clothing line wish I knew when it was coming out…

• Teri July 16, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Sugar and spice and everything nice. That’s what little girls are made of.

That’s what I think of when I see that little cutie. She is adorable.

• Sunni July 15, 2013 at 11:12 pm

I saw a clip of the up coming season oc her parents show on the Real and Cali tells her Dad that when he leaves(her exact words) “I cry so bad”. Omg, that melted my heart.

• Kanye and A.P.C. collaborate on a hot new clothing collection | Attire stuff July 15, 2013 at 9:33 pm

[...] Read more… [...]

• Wanderer July 15, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Callie’s a real cutie. She kind of resembles that precocious dancer, Asia Ray.

• Wanderer July 15, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I apologize for misspelling her name. It should be ‘Cali’s.’

• unqbaby19 July 15, 2013 at 11:19 am

He has the strongest genes ever. All of his kids look exactly like him. He has beautiful children.

• truly amazing July 15, 2013 at 11:15 am

She’s a beautiful and precious little girl….her clothing line looks really cute, for the little ones.

• Katherine G July 15, 2013 at 10:11 am

SHe is such a beauty!!!

• J'Dore July 15, 2013 at 10:08 am

that little girl is BEAUTIFUL and looks just like her dad!!

• Sunni July 15, 2013 at 9:55 am

My favs, love the Taylor babies. Cali clothing line looks cute from what they’ve shown. And that video of Cali & Justice showing how much they love each other is the cutest thing ever. Made me smile :)

Can’t wait to see them on Marrying the Game season 2.