JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

SNOOP LION AND KIDS ATTEND ‘TURBO’ SCREENING

snoop

Snoop Lion, a.k.a. Snoop Dogg, and the family attended the screening of DreamWorks Animation’s TURBO at Arclight theater in Los Angeles on Tuesday (July 16). The rapper, along with his two sons and daughter, were in color sync as they hosted the event for the Snoop Youth Football League.

TURBO is the story of one snail who carries the dream of becoming the next Indy 500 champion. With the help of his friends, and an urgency ensued by a freak accident, the everyday garden insect may just turn out to be the next great racing warrior.

Snoop Lion is one of several cast members in the movie, serving as ‘Smoove Move’ in the film. “[Snails] mostly get stepped on, you know? People put salt on them. You know, they just get treated real bad, so for them to have a big story where it’s a feel-good story and I get to be one? This is cool, baby,” said the rap star when asked about his decision to become a cast member.

Snoop and wife Shante have three children-Cordell, Corde, and Cori-together. TURBO is available for viewing at a theater near you.

6 Comments to “SNOOP LION AND KIDS ATTEND ‘TURBO’ SCREENING”

• Finley December 20, 2013 at 5:39 am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from
    some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with
    you. Cheers!

• Juice July 17, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Cordell is truly sexy and always come across as a decent person on instagram- how more can a girl ask for? lol

• yeahbabyyeah July 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm

I’m sure his other son Julian would have loved to be there also….I mean I’m sure Snoop is a great father but I cant help but side eye him for never having his third son around. I hate how celebrity men and men in general do their “outside” children. It’s not like the child asked to be in this world and since they are, they deserve both their parents. They deserve time, not just the money.

• Brianna July 19, 2013 at 5:26 am

I completely agree with you. I can’t imagine how it would feel to see my “dad” with “his kids” & he never even mention me….

• BROOKE MARIE July 17, 2013 at 3:21 pm

I LOVE ME SOME SNOOP DOGG! HIS KIDS ARE ALL PRETTY.

• J'Dore July 17, 2013 at 11:29 am

cordell and cori look too cute in their matching adidas! Cordell is a little cutie and Cori is looking just like her mama pretty girl!!!