OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

MARISKA HARGITAY AND KIDS HAVE A FAMILY FAIR FUN DAY

hargitay

Mariska Hargitay and her sweets attend the Children’s Museum of the East End’s 5th Annual Family Fair in Bridgehampton, New York. Amaya,2, is the image of adorable as she holds on to mom, while Mariska is the fabulous parent who keeps all three of her kids fresh.

Hargitay recently told media that her family is her secret to healthy living. “I try to run because it keeps me sane. There are weeks I don’t do it at all. There are weeks when I do it every day. But I also live in a house with a lot of stairs and three young kids, and as clichéd as it sounds, chasing after my kids is no small feat. I don’t even need to go to a gym because all I do is go up and down stairs carrying toddlers,” said the star.

Mariska and husband Peter Hermann welcomed Amaya into their home in 2011, months before adopting their son, Andrew. Hargitay gave birth to her and Peter’s first son, August, by cesarean section on June 28, 2006.

Photos:CMEE

Tags : Posted in : Actors

11 Comments to “MARISKA HARGITAY AND KIDS HAVE A FAMILY FAIR FUN DAY”

• Sylvia Howell October 9, 2013 at 9:42 pm

It’s so nice to send showbiz people can be human what a lovely funny. Cheers To Mariska keep it real.
    God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kelli July 24, 2013 at 4:39 pm

The two little ones are obviously adorable but her big boy is gorgeous as well. I have this fantasy in my head of a true post racial America – about 12 years from now the handsome quarterback, with beautiful blue eyes, flowing chestnut hair, and sunkissed tan skin is sent to the principal for beating up a black boy. Racism? No. That boy was messing with the quarterback’s little sister. LOL. I love this family!

• Connie1 July 24, 2013 at 9:25 pm

KEEP DREAMING BECAUSE WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO IN AMERICA. ANYWAY, THE LITTLE GIRL IS GORGEOUS. CUTE FAMILY!

• Ziza July 23, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Beautiful!

• SSquare July 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Everyone looks lovely. Love Her!

• guyanesechic July 23, 2013 at 9:25 am

cuties. Maritza’s is such a great person.

• lilkunta July 23, 2013 at 6:54 am

i was just wondering about mariska and her kids. they are getting big!

• Anon July 22, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Beautiful family. Mariska is a great mother. It would be great if all celebrities were like her.

• Deshay July 22, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Aww… the kids have gotten so big. Its nice to see my favorite actress and kids featured on here again.

• truly amazing July 22, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Oh My Gosh !!!…..her kids are simply precious….I remember when she gave birth to August. He’s gotten so big already, he must be the coolest big brother in the house.

• Kaye July 22, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Such a beautiful family. Little August looks just like his mom but with his father’s eyes, and Amaya and Andrew are just too cute with their hats and similar pose.