PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

DIRK NOWITZKI AND WIFE WELCOME BABY GIRL

dirk

Dirk Nowitzki is a dad! The Dallas ‘Mavericks’ confirmed that the NBA star and his wife, Jessica Olsson, welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday (July 24) with The Dallas Morning News. The media source reports,

“His team has confirmed that Jessica Olsson, the wife of the 2007 NBA MVP, has given birth to a daughter today…The name has not been disclosed.”

Nowittzki’s father has also spoke with the paper about his granddaughter saying, “I am proud to be a grandfather for the third time.”

The general public discovered that Jessica was pregnant a few months back when the NBA star’s wife shared a few pics from her baby shower with social media fans. Olsson looked gorgeous in a tan dress as she accepted gifts for her unborn child.

Dirk and Jessica wed in Kenya last year with family and friends surrounding them. Their newborn daughter is their first child together.

Photo: Rollingout

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

9 Comments to “DIRK NOWITZKI AND WIFE WELCOME BABY GIRL”

• corretores March 30, 2014 at 10:42 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over
    that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly
    again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

• miyahrimom12 July 26, 2013 at 8:25 am

I bet baby girl is gorg!!

• Connie1 July 25, 2013 at 8:34 pm

SHE IS PRETTY, HE IS UMMM. I DONT KNOW. HE IS NO BRAD PITT. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE SAYING THAT YOU HOPE THE KID IS CUTE, NOT THAT YOU KNOW THE KID WILL BE CUTE.

• Carrow July 25, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Congratulations to Dirk and Jessica. I bet she is so pretty. He is so private so we’ll probably never see her. =(

• Misunderstood July 25, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Congrats Dirk, I really like him! I could of sworn he had a daughter from a previous relationship, but hey I could be wrong.

• JustNes July 25, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Congrats!

• SSquare July 25, 2013 at 12:40 pm

congrats to them

• NeeNee July 25, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Glad to hear this news! Especially since all the DRAMA he went through with that last chick! I think she even claimed to be pregnant by him and she wasn’t! She broke his poor heart. So glad Jessica came to the rescue! I bet their daughter is a beauty! Maybe she will grow up to marry Prince George Alexzander Louis of Cambridge one day!!!!

• Deshay July 25, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Congrats to them. He’s a good guy!