SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SPOTTED: CARMELO ANTHONY, GARY DOURDAN, HEIDI KLUM, PAULA PATTON, AND KIDS

GSI_HR_JPEG0

New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony and his son Kiyan,6, are a sporty pair as they arrive at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood. Carmelo and his son coordinated in red and black Nike Air Jordan gear as they enjoyed some quality time together at the movies.

GSI_HR_JPEG

Gary Dourdan and his son Lyric head back to the car after watching a movie together in Hollywood. The former “CSI” actor looked cool in a cardigan sweater over a black tee, jeans and a pair of shades.

patton
Paula Patton arrives with her son Julian for her taping of the ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ Show at NBC Studio in New York City.

Heidi1

Heidi Klum out with Martin Kristen and the kids in Brentwood on July 28th.

Photos: AKM-GSI/Ohpix/PCN

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

18 Comments to “SPOTTED: CARMELO ANTHONY, GARY DOURDAN, HEIDI KLUM, PAULA PATTON, AND KIDS”

• Ice August 4, 2013 at 1:25 am

Paula’s son looks nothing like her.

• Ice August 4, 2013 at 1:23 am

Why is Gary’s son dressed like a girl?Heidi Klums kids look cool.Johans hair seems to grow back really fast.

• djm August 7, 2013 at 8:47 am

Because it is probally his daughter Nyla.

• ebonih November 13, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I can only imagine what sense of style you have if you think that is qualifies this feminine.
      Lyric is totally on trend if you have a clue..

• Iridescent Me. August 1, 2013 at 9:44 am

Julian is handsome and has Paula’s eyes. He looks like his grandmother (Gloria Loring, Robin’s mom). Love the name Lyric. Love me some Gary. I wish he never cut those locs off.

• luvdakids August 1, 2013 at 9:01 am

I find it so interesting that the black parents have white kids and the white parent has black kids. Talk about irony!

• Karlisa August 1, 2013 at 12:55 am

Gary Dourdan son Lyric kind of reminds me of Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris from when she was 11 hair, skin tone, especially with the glasses and clothes they make him look feminine.
    Love Kiyan hes the perfect mixture of both parents moms eyes and bone structure but the rest all daddy

Julian is a cutie looking like daddy

I love Heidi’s boys especially Johan I love his hair, all of heidi’s kids are tall for their age except leni shes average height but her bros make her look short for her age.

I agree with Sherely Lyric sounds kind of feminine i guess because today soo many Lyrics are girls not boys so its quiet odd hearing a boy named lyric.

He looks like a girl in this picture and the name sounds girly so looking at the picts without reading everything I would’ve thought that he was his daughter

• NickyAngel August 1, 2013 at 12:53 am

Little Julian is getting so big…Paula always has the biggest smile :-)

• Sherley July 31, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Kiyan still melts my heart.

• Sherley July 31, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Julian is getting big. Heidi stays out with her children regardless if they are in NY or LA. Gary’s child is a boy & they named him Lyric?! Really?! He looks petrified of the person who took the pic.

• Oxford August 1, 2013 at 12:47 am

Is this my Ms. Sherley or a different one? Anyway Dourdan’s son does look scared. As for him naming his son Lyric I could understand it.

Dourdan is a very talented singer, songwriter and musician. I know more about him as a musician than as an actor I was shocked the first time I saw him on BCK they listed the shows he played in.

He has a cameo in David Kirton’s (from Barbados) video, I’ve seen him sing in concert and play in a band in a club. Lyrics are words that make up a song I can’t see the name as being male or female.

• ebonih November 13, 2013 at 8:24 pm

You clearly must be over 70 years old and living under a rock if you find the name Lyric odd. His dad is a musician and an actor and named his son a creative name..

• Connie1 July 31, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I AM LOVING JOHAN’S AFRO. PAULA PATTON’S SON LOOKS VERY INTERESTING. NOT IN A BAD WAY BUT I EXPECTED HIM TO LOOK DIFFERENT. MAYBE WITH DARKER HAIR AND TANNER SKIN.

• Oxford August 1, 2013 at 12:36 am

Not trying to fuss with you but why did you think Julian would be darker? I’ve read that the average Black American is not of 100% African descent and Patton is biracial Black/White while Thick is white.

Technically Julian racial makeup is 75% or more white but he is a Black child and while he will always be very light, and skin wise can “pass” as he gets older his hair will probably darken up as will his eyes.

I know my comment sounded as if my ADHD was kicking in but in my family and others that we associate with we consider racial makeup (genetics) and racial identity to be two different things, while our racial makeup is Black/Native American-German/Sicilian and Black/Carib-French/Italian and every culture that makes us who we are is appreciated and celebrated we racially identify as Black, just Black.

• miyahrimom12 August 1, 2013 at 8:22 am

My feelings exactly…the pale skin and blond hair is really surprising…

• 2centsnochange August 1, 2013 at 8:22 am

Paula Patton’s son reminds me of her mother-in-law. She used to play on the Guiding Light, I think her name Gloria Loring.

• Jas August 1, 2013 at 10:54 am

I just Google her mother-in-law, Gloria Loring, and he does look like her. Handsome little guy.

• Cyan August 1, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I’m not surprised because some people seem to forget that Paula herself is biracial, so with the whole genetics thing happening. It would seem more likely that he would appear more Caucasian than in between. i.e. Karyn Parsons children and Victoria Rowell daughter.