ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

UPCOMING: ANALA BEEVERS IS A TINY GENIUS

anala

For most 4-year-old kids, learning how write the alphabet is a great accomplishment, for Anala Beevers she knew those letters by the time she was 4 months old. By the time she was 1½ she knew numbers in Spanish.

The tiny wonder has already been invited to join MENSA, an international organization for people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardized, supervised IQ or other approved intelligence test.

She hopes to one day become a nurse, but for now she’s being a regular little girl. ”She needs a reality show … She keeps us on our toes,” her father stated in an interview.

Check out this video of Anala below.

Tags : Posted in : Upcoming

11 Comments to “UPCOMING: ANALA BEEVERS IS A TINY GENIUS”

• yeah i said it August 11, 2013 at 11:02 am

she does not need a reality show!!!

Keep her on the right track!!!!

• Juice August 11, 2013 at 11:00 am

I am happy for her but there is no way a 4 month old child can read or recognize letters. Am surprised that no one has questioned this.
    Again I repeat that I am happy for her.

• kb August 10, 2013 at 8:15 pm

She reminds me of Troy from Crooklyn.

• becky August 11, 2013 at 10:54 am

That’s exactly what I said.

• Oxford August 10, 2013 at 11:35 am

Very positive but I disagree with one small thing, Anala is not smarter than her parents, she is more intelligent than they are. Intelligence is what you are born with, smarter is what life experiences make you.

Anala is part of our future. She needs to be protected and her natural born intelligence nurtured, she does not need to be on some freak show reality programme. Her parents need a reality check. She doesn’t need the quick but destructive reality tellie money. If she is as intelligent as the interview makes her out to be, every prep school, college and university is going to want her.

Her future needs to be secured not her parents. Would love to meet her in 10 years.

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:47 pm

I saw her on another site she is so cute. I pray she make something of herself. I’m shocked this post didn’t get 10000 comments.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 5:48 pm

She is too darn cute & a genius to boot! Love it!!

• Ateya August 9, 2013 at 9:09 am

Adorable!!! Yes keep up the great work!

• Wanderer August 9, 2013 at 12:20 am

That’s a wonderful and positive thing to hear about! We are bombarded with too many negative images of our kids. It’s refreshing to see something positive for a change. She’s a beautiful, sweet child and I wish her the best in life.

• Connie1 August 8, 2013 at 10:19 pm

SHE IS A BEAUTY AND SMART!!! KEEP IT UP SWEETIE!

• Shi August 8, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Wow! This little one is adorbs. I enjoyed watching the video of her and her family. That would be one reality show I would watch. I’d rather see her over Honey Boo Boo anyday.
    Pretty cool.