ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TAMAR BRAXTON SAYS SON’S NAME CAME FROM A SOAP OPERA

tamar1

While some name their children after family members and historical figures, Tamar Braxton decided to name her child after a character on her and Vincent’s favorite soap opera. The singer and talk show host recently sat down with Us Weekly to dote on her son, and also revealed that the name, “Logan” was derived from Brooke Logan’s character on ‘The Bold and Beautiful.’

“Vince loves the soap opera ‘The Bold and the Beautiful.’ We tape it every day,” said Braxton to Us. “There is a character named Brooke Logan, and we got Logan from her last name because we wanted the initials LV. Logan kind of stuck with us — we really like it.”

Tamar went on to gush about baby Logan, telling the magazine that her son is one of the most easygoing newborns around. “Logan is the best newborn ever. He’s quiet, so not like me at all. Very disappointing,” joked the star.

Vincent and Tamar welcomed Logan Vincent Herbert into the world on June 6, 2013. He is their first child together.

Photos: Usweekly

13 Comments to “TAMAR BRAXTON SAYS SON’S NAME CAME FROM A SOAP OPERA”

• sheena August 13, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Beautiful pics! Disappointed to see Tamar bottle-feeding. Was really hoping she breastfed little Logan. She has access to so many resources…whelp…not my baby. Blessings to them nonetheless!

• ninasky August 10, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Baby logan is so cute.

• nurse nan August 10, 2013 at 7:48 am

he is so adorable, i am so happy for tamar and vince.
    may god bless your family.

• julie August 8, 2013 at 6:03 pm

and his looks came from dada awwwww

• Trisha (the original one) August 8, 2013 at 3:51 pm

” He’s quiet, so not like me at all. Very disappointing…” LMAOOOO. I love Tamar

• Katherine G August 8, 2013 at 12:26 pm

This a great picture of Tamar and little Logan

• anonymous August 8, 2013 at 10:58 am

I love Tamar, I think she is hilarious and has her own unique personality, however I don’t get the feeling that she is really the mother/nurturing type. I can see her handing off little Logan to caregivers and maybe giving him an hour of her time a day. On the other hand I can see Vince doing eveything for little Logan, as he does and did for Miracle. I truly hope that I am SO WRONG about Tamar

• Ericka August 8, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Who’s Miracle? I don’t watch the show.

• Trisha (the original one) August 8, 2013 at 3:51 pm

His dog lol

• Infiniti278 August 10, 2013 at 12:12 am

I think Tamar loves her son very much. It’s just New to her to put somebody before herself. She’s trying to adjust to the change and at the same time not lose herself. Of course baby Logan is a good baby. IMO, cray ppl always have the smartest well behaved children.

• i h8 H8! August 12, 2013 at 2:11 am

So what if she does have caregivers. What’s it to you? Hater!

• Nonya August 8, 2013 at 10:34 am

Nice pics of Tamar and Logan. He’s Vincent’s child all the way. :)

• Seashell August 8, 2013 at 8:55 pm

So glad she actually showed pics of her little one. I cant stand the celebs who have babies and refuse to show them to the fans!