TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TV WATCH: CALI STEALS THE SHOW ON EPISODE ONE OF ‘MARRYING THE GAME’ [VIDEO]

cali
Leave it to kids to squash tension and bring about laughter. Although the season premiere of ‘Marrying the Game’ was filled with awkward moments in which Tiffney and Jayceon, a.k.a. The Game, appeared to be angry or annoyed with one another, the kids managed to save the day with their innocence and joy. Even at King Justice’s Taekwondo match, where Tiffney was noticeably troubled by her ex-fiance’s presence, Cali lightened the mood by serving up jokes and being a messenger to her parents. From calling her dad a chicken bone to telling him that mommy called him a “Hambug,” Cali was the star of the scene.

Check out the little one in action! ‘Marrying the Game’ airs Mondays at 9:30PM ET/PT on VH1.

Get More:
Marrying The Game, Marrying The Game 2

Cali Dream and Brothers Have Fun In The Sun

Picture 1 of 7

Cali Dream and brothers King Justice and Harlem recently took a trip to Cabo, Mexico. Check out photos of the trio at the popular vacation destination. The little cuties are the children of rapper The Game and reality star Tiffney Cambridge.

12 Comments to “TV WATCH: CALI STEALS THE SHOW ON EPISODE ONE OF ‘MARRYING THE GAME’ [VIDEO]”

• Oxford August 10, 2013 at 6:22 am

Oxymoron=The Game (or any other man that calls himself a good father yet has no problem disrespecting the mother of his children). Same goes for women who do it to their children’s father’s.

None of you can really think it’s okay raising children on these “Reality” shows. Think about it, look at your own home videos. The natural ones vs the ones when you know you were being filmed, you don’t act the same. Little bebe’s growing up IN FRONT of the camera, how do they know what’s real or what’s faux? How do they learn to trust their own judgement? Or are we the public going to be the judge and jury if in a few years they start acting out. Okay, Rant finished.

Unlike some of the old school rappers I can’t listen to him while riding with my dad or older brothers. It’s creepy to listen to him and other (today) rappers rapping about women while in their company. The next button gets hit pretty fast.

There’s a bebe on BCK called King Cairo, I just love him. I didn’t know who his parents were so I downloaded a song from the dad. I love seeing his bebe but he will never see dime of my money, GROSS.

• Claire August 9, 2013 at 10:53 am

http://fixmonthly.com/?ref=3652 pls click this link!! Thanks
    Also if u want to earn some extra money on the side feel free to create one for yourself!!

• Nonya August 9, 2013 at 8:36 am

I watched the season premiere and Cali cracked me up. I didn’t expect her to be funny. I will certainly watch next week.

• Ericka August 8, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Okay – Cali Dream and Major – LUVVVVV ‘EM!!!!!

• Wanderer August 8, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Ma mommy mom mom mommy ma ma mommy mom ma mommy mommy mommy.

lol

Those kids are too cute.

Ballet is great for little girls. It teaches them poise and grace.

It’s good she put the wedding on hold. They shouldn’t marry until they have ironed out their differences.

• Humble August 8, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Anyway Cali is a cutie. I see who the star of this show is gonna be..

• Humble August 8, 2013 at 7:34 pm

@Angel Eye…. Shut-Up!!!!

• Sherley August 8, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I don’t watch the show & I didn’t click on the link, but Cali Dream is so darn cute!

• J'Dore August 8, 2013 at 5:53 pm

that little girl is Beautiful!!! when she told the Game-” When you gone I cry sooo bad!” she is just too much (in a good way)! lol

• Ateya August 8, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I can just see her and Major together making us all laugh

• Trisha (the original one) August 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Omg, that would be cuteness overload lol

• Trisha (the original one) August 8, 2013 at 3:49 pm

That little girl is too cute for words!