TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

PHOTOS: ERICA CAMPBELL HANGS WITH FAMILY IN NEW PHOTO SHOOT

CAMPBELL1
Erica Campbell gets quality time with her darling daughters Krista and Zaya as the camera snaps pictures of the trio sitting on a bench in front of the family home. In addition to snapping photos with the whole family, the singer sits and laughs with Warren while all three of their kids smile wide. Krista, Warren III, and Zaya are sandwiched between a loving mother and doting father as they sit on the curb in front of their home.

Campbell and her sister, Tina Campbell, are gearing up for another term of laughs and drama as season three of ‘Mary Mary,’ the reality show premieres soon. Fans of the Marys will see them in action once again as they seek out various business ventures, and come together for family engagements. Viewers will see Erica’s solo career take off as she and Warren record and promote ‘A Little More Jesus.’ Fans will have the distinct pleasure of delighting in the family time that Tina spends with her husband, Teddy Campbell, and kids as cameras roll.

Season three of ‘Mary Mary’ premieres later this year. Erica and Warren have three kids together.

erica2

See more adorable photos below!

Photos:Toniestesphotographs

12 Comments to “PHOTOS: ERICA CAMPBELL HANGS WITH FAMILY IN NEW PHOTO SHOOT”

• 心細く制作 通販 October 31, 2013 at 8:18 pm

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to
    be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting
    things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to
    this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

• G G August 11, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Beautiful family. Praying for your family in the lost of your father, Erica. Zaya is so precious. She’s growing really fast. Much Love. I’m looking forward to seeing a new season a the show.

• SSquare August 10, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Nice pix the little one is so adorable

• NikNak August 10, 2013 at 2:54 am

I really wish I could understand the mind of a man who constantly cheats. Like, why is it so hard for him to stay faithful? I never have a desire to sleep with multiple people. My hubby is enough. And I get if things have grown cold w/ your spouse and somehow you connect with another person, but when you are just putting your genitals into anyone, I really don’t get it.

• sammi August 30, 2013 at 11:54 pm

tina’s husband was cheating, not Erica’s…hes a sweetie pie <3

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Yaaaaay! I wasn’t sure that the show would be coming back on with both sisters having marital problems. I’m glad that it is coming back, but I’m not sure it’s best for a troubled marriage. That lil Zaya is too friggin cute!

• apoet August 10, 2013 at 10:41 am

Erica and Warryn always look so in love with each other in their pictures. beautiful children I love zaya’s facial expressions. I hope teddy and tina were able to fix their marriage and family unit. teddy was the Campbell husband that committed adultery not warryn.

• PlainMean August 12, 2013 at 9:03 am

In an interview with Essence, Erica stated that she too was having marital troubles although she didn’t go into detail.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I am in love with Zaya’s wink.

• J'Dore August 9, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Beautiful family!!! that Zaya’s facial expression is Priceless…

• NeeNee August 9, 2013 at 11:52 am

Those kids are too cute!!!! What happened to their show? Did Tina leave her cheating hubby?? Would love to see some pics of the them too and an update BCK….Thanks!

• Mia August 9, 2013 at 11:49 am

This is one gorgeous family. I love the fact that the mom and dad are married and love each other as well as the kids. I love the fact that all the members in this household have the same last name.
    God bless them and R.I.P to Erica’s father, he died last month.