SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

FLAVOR FLAV EXPECTING EIGHTH CHILD?

flavorflav

Are Flavor Flav and fiancee Liz Trujillo expecting a child? It would appear so. The two were recently featured on VH1′s ‘Couples Therapy,’ where Liz was acting strange just before going in to take a pregnancy test. Shortly after the exam, Flavor and Liz made the announcement that they were having a baby.

Watch Flavor Flav and Liz’s Big Reveal!

Liz was hospitalized during earlier days of filming the reality show due to extreme exhaustion that was mistakenly cited as drug overdose. Dr. Jenn Bermann, the medical professional who treated Liz, came to the reality star’s rescue in telling media that Trujillo had a lot going on at the time of her being hospitalized. “I do think viewers are starting to get a clearer picture of why Liz is the way she is,” said the doctor. “From her severe childhood abuse, to her relationship with Flav, and now knowing she is pregnant and hormonal and dealing with the stress of their relationship conflicts, it’s just a lot. She was under a lot of stress.”

Flavor Flav and Liz already have son Karma. Flavor Flav has seven children in all.

15 Comments to “FLAVOR FLAV EXPECTING EIGHTH CHILD?”

• Tina January 25, 2014 at 1:31 pm

It’s funny how people feel they are “perfect” enough to throw judgement at others and really just cruel… To me I would rather be with someone not so attractive on the outside instead of someone good looking but ugly on the inside, like those that judge others by what they think one should look like!!

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:25 pm

I loved it when Flavor Flav was dating Brigitte Nielsen, it’s not always about how people look on the outside though. The good looking people will break your heart before the one who you think is less appealing physically.

• Meela August 9, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Sorry Flav but there ain’t enough $$$ or love in this world to make me lay down with you brother to reproduce! Tear out my plumbing!!!

• Infiniti278 August 9, 2013 at 11:54 pm

LOL. I guess what they say is true. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” Flav is lil Wayne fast forward. He must be really funny.

• Infiniti278 August 9, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Rather lil Wayne is Flav fast forward.

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I just don’t understand… If Flav was the last man on earth… There were no more batteries in the entire world… And all of my fingers had been cut off… He still could not touch me!

• MRSREYNOLDS August 9, 2013 at 5:16 pm

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! HE’S JUST GROSS SMH!

• Meela August 9, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Wetting my pants!
      Plainmean you are no joke!!!

• LetTheRecordShow August 9, 2013 at 7:40 pm

LOL! omg I can’t tell you how that made me burst out with laughter. You are a riot.

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Dang lol. Dang

• BrownSugar August 9, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I think I just threw up in my mouth…I’m still trying to process the 7 he already has. Some women will lay with ANYTHING for a $1.

• Nicole August 9, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Feeling really sorry for the kids inheriting those genes.

• NeeNee August 9, 2013 at 11:58 am

he is like 55!!! He needs to slow down!!!

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:26 pm

He said on his show Flavor Of Love some years ago that he wanted to have ten(10) kids before he died.

• Claire August 9, 2013 at 10:52 am

http://fixmonthly.com/?ref=3652 pls click this link!! Thanks
    Also if u want to earn some extra money on the side feel free to create one for yourself!!