JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

raymond

*Updated: Tameka loses again as a judge has denied her request for primary custody(Read More).

Tameka Foster recently posted pictures to Instagram displaying her cuddling her five-year-old son, Usher Raymond V, after his near drowning in a pool accident on Monday. The caption read, “My favorite 5 year old. What a blessing!”

Tameka went on to say, “I have always loved and appreciated my sons but tragedies and close calls make this even more evident. URV had an angel named Kile Ishmael and our Lord and true savior to look after him. Words cannot express the relief and how thankful to God I truly am. Thank you Jehovah God, Jesus and Kile……also The AV worker that saved my son is my Hero!!! Period.”

Usher Raymond V is Tameka’s oldest son with singer, Usher Raymond. The young boy got his arm stuck in a swimming pool drain trying to retrieve a toy. He was rushed to intensive care after two contractors were able to free him.

Father, Usher, also released a statement. “I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of prayers, love and support for my family’s well-being. I would like to thank my Aunt Rena [Oden] as well as the doctors and nurses who are working with us around the clock,” he stated.

On Tuesday, Tameka filed legal documents asking the court for an emergency hearing, claiming that the singer is making a ‘dangerous environment’ for the kids.

The two parents are currently battling it out in court.  Stay tuned!

Watch A Live Feed Of Tameka and Usher Squaring Off In Court.

Tags : Posted in : Lawsuits

39 Comments to “UPDATE: TAMEKA FOSTER POSTS TOUCHING PHOTO AFTER SON’S ACCIDENT BEFORE SQUARING OFF WITH USHER IN COURT[LIVE FEED]”

• Lynn August 12, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I honestly think her children should’ve never been taken away from her. Usher is not a saint. If he was ANY kind of man after her son was killed he would’ve backed off the custody case and gave her time to heal. You can’t be mad at her for trying to do the same thing Usher did when he won custody. By the grace of GOD she didn’t lose another child.

• Sherley August 13, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Usher told the courts he wanted to postpone the hearing but Tameka said no because she thought she’d get sympathy from the judge. Pls do a lil research, even if it’s through google.

• Celeste August 11, 2013 at 8:12 am

Everyone but Tameka Foster knows that those public photos are a ploy. What is wrong with that woman?

• ninasky August 10, 2013 at 6:41 pm

God is great, that baby is alive.

Tameka should be ashamed of herself for posting pics of her son in the hospital.

• 2centsnochange August 12, 2013 at 8:16 am

I agree

• Mercy August 10, 2013 at 10:35 am

I’m just glad the baby’s ok. I think this is bad timing. Makes it seem like she’s blaming Usher. I thought it was completely unfair when people blamed her for not being with her other son, Kile, when his accident occurred. The fact that he wasn’t there at the time isn’t a good enough reason to try and fight. He left the kids in watch of an obviously trusted relative. His aunt didn’t want this to happen. So mean to do this right now.Yeah, she wants to be able to have her kids as most kids deserve to have both parents. As far as her, I don’t know her personally but Usher was granted primary for a valid reason. Maybe in time they’ll work out a plan where they’ll be able to share more equal time with their kids. It’s great Usher still hugged her in court right after. He’s not holding any grudges. They need to make up for their kids. You never hear about stuff like this between Mashonda and Swizz or Kimora and Russell. Even though Kim and Russ’ girls were a little older when they separated.

• Jannae August 10, 2013 at 3:25 am

I can understand tameka’s response she has sadly lost one child and I think she simply couldn’t deal with the heartbreak of another. I pray Cinco makes a speedy recovery and quickly goes back to what 5 year olds do running around causing havoc around the house lol.This situation is sad usher and tameka’s need to sit down together without the court and work things out for the sake of their children. If usher out of town there is no justified reason yet as to why tameka should have the children And vice visa . I’m just happy lil man made it through .

• UPDATE: TAMEKA FOSTER POSTS TOUCHING PHOTO AFTER SON’S ACCIDENT BEFORE SQUARING OFF WITH USHER IN COURT[LIVE FEED] « sliveraide.com August 9, 2013 at 8:41 pm

[...] post UPDATE: TAMEKA FOSTER POSTS TOUCHING PHOTO AFTER SON’S ACCIDENT BEFORE SQUARING OFF WITH USHER… appeared first on Black Celebrity [...]

• Meela August 9, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Yeah for Usher!

Was never really an Usher fan before but this good digger needs to be kept in her place! Usher looks like he came to fight today! People need to use courts less and learn how to hash things out on their own, damn I should have been a lawyer!!! I am really starting to question the state of mind of Tameka. Two life changing events could break the strongest person but Instagram. Why???? She had to paint that picture of doting mom, epic fail!

• Dana August 10, 2013 at 12:38 am

You need to question your own state of mind after the nonsense you typed.

• Meela August 11, 2013 at 12:05 am

Oh Dana my love, I have a few choice words for you but I won’t bother because they won’t get pass the moderator! So instead I send my love, xoxoxo!

• KekeB August 12, 2013 at 9:03 am

Lol love love love your response. I can’t stop laughing

• Dana August 12, 2013 at 10:05 am

I dont want or need your love.

• Meela August 13, 2013 at 7:16 pm

You need someone’s love because you sound sad, lonely and miserable! This is a blog not serious journalism and what is generally written on here are called “opinions” so you can just back up!

• Karlisa August 9, 2013 at 6:48 pm

UPDATE Usher won custody of both of his boys when Tamika Foster filed for emergency custody

• TT August 9, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I have a feeling they will parent better after this

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 6:33 pm

I sure hope so! I still feel that when Usher is away, the best place for the kids is with their mom. If she were acting like Siovaughn Wade, I’d have to withdraw my support but I think Tameka is alright. Lol. They should have equal access to their kids.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 4:39 pm

Didn’t think she’d win, it was an accident not deliberate nor irresponsible on Ushers part. But I bet he has those drains covers installed ASAP.
    SN: I read Cinco was under water for 3 minutes & he may have some issues due to that. Lord, pls let this young man overcome any & all obstacles that may come up due to this accident. He will be healed in Your name.

• Pisces August 9, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Amen, Sherley. I hope he is okay, too. Poor little fellow. It was sad to hear how excited his little brother got , too.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I couldn’t bare to hear the 911 tape.

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:43 pm

He will be ok and shouldn’t have any lasting affects. He was still breathing after a minute he didn’t lose much oxygen to his brain. I pray the little cutie pootie get well and stay well.

• Pisces August 9, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I wish a magic wand could be waved to make the children adults already.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 4:42 pm

And that magic wand bring Kile back. His brothers would love that.

Hey Pisces.

• KekeB August 9, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I wonder y she keeps losing. Something must be seriously wrong

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Tameka lost again but Usher gave her a hug. Lol.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 4:43 pm

As parents they are both hurting, regardless of their feelings towards one another.

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Obviously. But still nice of Usher.

• Sherley August 9, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Yea but was it sincere or a show for the media? Anywho..did you see the look on Tameka’s face when he tapped her on her shoulders? I thought she was going to punch him in the throat.

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Lol no, I missed that! These folks need Iyanla Vanzant!

• Ericka August 9, 2013 at 3:32 pm

dismissed – Those boys will be pulled from side to side for years to come…

• universitychick August 9, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Cinco looks more and more like Usher the older he gets………

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 3:29 pm

BCK, wtf is up with comments not posting?

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Agreed, I thought it was just me.

• PlainMean August 9, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Many people on this site try to paint Tameka as the world’s worst mom, but I have no doubt that this woman loves her kids. Listening to that 911 call is scary. Getting a call that your child was trapped under water and CPR had to be administered and he was rushed to the ER is scary. Having a child come that close to death after already losing a child is scary. I would have done exactly what she did, and that’s do anything to get custody of my babies.

• Sherley August 13, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Tameka isn’t the world’s worst mom. Not as long as Draya is alive.

• J August 9, 2013 at 3:25 pm

I pray for the day where these parents come to peace with each other and allow themselves to properly co-parent. Think of the kids

• Nene August 9, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Agreed.

• Ericka August 9, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Watching the live feed, and it doesn’t sound good at MANY moments for those kids. This might not end well.

• Ateya August 9, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Praying for this family. I will not comment on family affairs cause its not my place but I am sending prayers this family and kids.