SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Nas

Rapper Nas has raised more than $40,000 for a single father with eight kids. “I am also a single father, and we don’t get enough credit in this country. I’m committed to helping Stanley and his eight (yes 8!) kids,” says the star in a statement released to the press.

Rapper Nas raises money for single dad of eight [WashingtonPost]

Connie Britton didn’t think she would have a baby on her own [Babyrazzi]

Robin Thicke’s son wants to be just like daddy [Inquisitr]

Phaedra Parks gives details on her scary delivery [TheStir]

Laila Ali apologizes for calling North West a stupid name [S2Smagazine]

The Game talks family life and more [TheJasmineBrand]

Check out the latest from your favorite child/teens stars[BCK]

You can still help Stanley Young. Head to CrowdTilt.com.

Tags : Posted in : links

22 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• celebrity smile August 14, 2013 at 7:10 am

Unreal. Got to love the healthy teeth too !

• celebrity smile August 14, 2013 at 6:55 am

It has to be said. He has an awesome smile !

• Sherley August 12, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Hey Oxford! So that’s who Connie is. I recognize Eyob but not Connie. Ooops. Thx for the clarification sweetie.

• Oxford August 12, 2013 at 9:05 am

No take backs Laila. When you honestly speak your mind, stand by your statement. North is not a bad name. I know a North (mothers maiden name) but it’s a male and his last name is not another direction. Naming a child North when the last name is West sounds stupid. Kanye could have used the opportunity to honor his mother instead of making a papishow of himself. Stupid is as stupid does.

• Diamond August 11, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Anyone remember the woman crying on the bus that they raised $600 K for? Wish we coukd raise that much money for peooke who are truly struggling..

• Wanderer August 11, 2013 at 10:26 am

BCK admin, how come my comments weren’t posted?

• TinTin August 11, 2013 at 9:57 am

Touching story, thumbs up Nas.

My contribution has been made…..the support extends from here in the UK

The Young family are in my prayers and I wish them all the best x

• Celeste August 11, 2013 at 8:10 am

Nas is THAT dude. He’s been doing his part for a long time now.

• A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS” « aboutsliver.com August 11, 2013 at 1:56 am

[...] post A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS” appeared first on Black Celebrity [...]

• A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS” « sliveraide.com August 11, 2013 at 1:55 am

• Writer August 11, 2013 at 1:09 am

That’s nice of Nas and all, but didn’t nobody tell this man to be diving unprotected 8 different times and he knew he could not support neither of the fish that were swimming(just to keep it P-G)

• Rahel August 11, 2013 at 2:51 am

Did you even read the article? Before you judge someone else you should get the full story first.

• Karlisa August 11, 2013 at 4:32 pm

The father resides at a hotel because his place burned down in a fire and his wife just passed away a year ago so its not that he had kids and couldnt take care of them its the fact that hes going through some tough times right now and its not his fault..

• Wanderer August 10, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Take 3…

That was so nice of Nas to help this father out! He has a big heart. He will be blessed for the kindness he has shown.

• Wanderer August 10, 2013 at 8:12 pm

That was so nice of Nas to help this father out! He has a big heart. God will bless him for his kindness.

• Sherley August 10, 2013 at 6:23 pm

May God bless Nas & Mr. Young. Single dad of 8..wow.

Laila Ali doesn’t need to apologize, North West is truly a stupid name..the truth is the truth.

Not understanding the link about Connie Britton, did she adopt, use invitro, get a surrogate???

• Oxford August 12, 2013 at 10:20 am

Hey Ms. Sherley, Ms. Britton adopted Eyob “Yobi”. He looks like Zahara Jolie-Pitt.

• REALLYNOW!! August 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm

U GO NAS!! That is very close to home!! GOOD LUCK Mr. Young!!

• universitychick August 10, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Yayyy Nas :D

• LaTanya August 10, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I donated $10 (all I could afford) last night and it was over $52,000 then. God bless Nas for starting the campaign and bless that father and his kids. I hope they are able to use that money to get them a permanent place to live?

• Sherley August 11, 2013 at 8:45 pm

I too donated & I do believe that is what Nas is going for, a permanent home for the Young family.

• PlainMean August 10, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I’m glad I read the article on the dad of 8 before I commented. I was ready to go in! I’m glad he is getting help. He’s going to need a lot more help too.

I agree with Laila, but I still think she was out of line. North West will be just fine with her crazy name because she’s Kim and Kanye’s baby.

I like Robin Thicke and Paula Patton. She acts classy in public for the most part, but I think she’s probably a weed smoking, cocaine sniffing, drinking, person like him. She seemed a bit intoxicated at the BET awards.