SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

PHOTOS: LISA BONET AND HER DARLING DUO

spl591681_0348

Lisa Bonet and her youngest children Lola(b. July 23, 2007) and Nakoa(b. December 15th, 2008) were spotted leaving Axe Restaurant in Venice, Ca on 8/11/13.

spl591681_034

Also with the trio was the actress’ eldest child Zoe Kravitz(not pictured), whose father is Lenny Kravitz.  Lola and Nakoa’s dad is actor Jason Momoa.

Lisa recently starred on Comedy Central’s Drunken History.

Photos: Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

34 Comments to “PHOTOS: LISA BONET AND HER DARLING DUO”

• blackandwhite11 March 5, 2014 at 11:06 pm

OMG, her kids are soooooooo beautiful. She’s a lucky woman. Every man she gets is HOT!!!!!!

• Lala August 20, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Lisa Bonet is so beautiful, and her children are just as beautiful as their Mom. I loved her portrayal of Mary Ellen Plesant on Drunk History, I’ve never heard of her before and read up on her, she was a fascinating and amazing woman.

• Mundae August 19, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Hawaiian, African American and white (Jewish & Irish) makes a nice combination and Lisa dresses them in her same easy breezy style that’s cute.

• diana October 15, 2013 at 11:51 am

and native american, lisa’s dad is african american and cherokee

• TGIF October 25, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Lisa’s dad is a black man period.

• M.F August 17, 2013 at 2:57 pm

The kids are grown and look healthy thank God for that. I understand why some people are saying “Nothing much to see here”. They’re not saying it as an insult- it’s just that these kids are normal like every other kid we see on a daily basis. Not trying to offend anyone, but I’m not into the whole “lets gush over these kids because of their mixed hertiage of hawaiin, black or so and so” It really doesn’t matter where you’re from because at the end of the day we are all human. A lot of people unintentionally favor mixed people over mono-races. There is no one human being/culture/race better than another. We are all equal. God bless this family.

• Bren August 17, 2013 at 3:18 am

Wow, they’ve gotten so big! They’re gorgeous, just like their parents.

• SSquare August 16, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Wow they have grown! Lola’s a beauty and Nakoa is a cutie.

• twinsissa August 15, 2013 at 2:57 pm

She and Cree are so fly to me! Their kids’ names and everything. Love their lifestyle or what I see of it in the media.

• Medallist irk August 15, 2013 at 4:34 am

Very Beautiful kids….

• Kelli August 14, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Jason Mamoa is my fantasy and Lisa Bonet is my hero!

• Rose August 14, 2013 at 2:40 pm

All children are a blessing. Just because people are color struck whether it be dark, light, or darn near looking white is no reason to be negative toward a child. We are grown those babies didn’t choose to be in such a bitter world. Embrace who you are, we are all unique in God’s eye. ( and that is if you believe in him or not)

• MELISSA August 14, 2013 at 10:51 am

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FASCINATED WITH THE

BONET / MAMOA FAMILY BUT DON’T SEE THEM MENTIONED MUCH. BUT

NUMBER OF ALL THE RESPONDENTS LOOKS LIKE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

• Kela August 14, 2013 at 6:49 am

Ahhhh that Jason *sigh* He is adorable!! Oh and the kids are too, and Lisa…

• Sari August 14, 2013 at 5:44 am

They are a cute bunch! Irish, Jewish, Native American, African and Hawaiian roots, cablinasian Tiger Woods ain’t got nothing on the Bonet-Momoa’s! :P

• Proud Shaka Mama August 14, 2013 at 12:25 pm

You’re just saying basically they are cute for being mixed? Ugh you people… SMH. Kids look fine tho but nothing special.

• bck reader August 13, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Nakoa Momoa…did they say his name out loud before they picked it? lol!

• Sherley August 13, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Her children are cute & free spirit in dressing style runs in family I see. Lisa, run a comb or brush through those children’s hair, pls. Yea, I said it; if it was Kenzo, y’all would have jumped on it already.

• Oxford August 13, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Not nice Ms. Sherley. When I was their age I didn’t want anybody (I really mean my mum, I didn’t want HER touching my hair HAHA) she called me her Bohemian baby. But in defense of Lisa while my hair was straighter than her kids hair after running around for a couple of hour my hair looked as unkempt as her kids. We don’t know how they looked when they left the house…and I love Kenzo and David Jr. natural afro’s.

• Selena August 14, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Their hair is curly. It doesn’t look unkempt to me. Just because you are used to hair needing to be oiled down, brushed, put into pony tailed and dang near waxed down, doesnt mean every child does.

You sound bitter. Perhaps its because you get hair or that texture out of a bag from the Korean grocery.

• Angel Eyes August 15, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Lol!

• Leighla August 15, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Excellent response. All too true.

• Toya August 13, 2013 at 8:33 pm

All of Lisa’s children are GORGEOUS!!! They all look just like mommy.. Zoe, Lola (basing it on her side profile) and Nakoa… Lisa, Jason & Lenny created beautiful angels.

• Oxford August 13, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Nakoa is a mini Lisa. I watched Stargate Atlantis religiously when Jason was on it. They are a very attractive couple.

• LaTanya August 13, 2013 at 7:03 pm

It’s been awhile since we’ve seen them….they’ve gotten so big! Always have liked Lisa and Jason the kids are cuties.

• me August 13, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Beautiful kids!

• yo August 13, 2013 at 5:48 pm

THey’re cute. He’s dressed like a street urchin.

• Connie1 August 13, 2013 at 5:41 pm

THEY ARE CUTE. NOTHING SPECIAL TO SEE. I LIKE LISA BONET THOUGH. SHE WAS GREAT ON THE COSBY SHOW!

• sdf August 14, 2013 at 2:12 am

They are special to see. You’re just mad because you know they will get a lot of “aww beautiful children” comments because they are mixed.

• Connie1 August 22, 2013 at 7:03 pm

MOST BLACK CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND GET POSITIVE COMMENTS. ITS NOT ABOUT BEING MIXED. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MIXED DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO THINK THAT YOUR CUTE OR GIVE YOU COMPLIMENTS. LIKE I SAID, I LOVE LISA BONET AND THE KIDS ARE JUST OK.

• diana October 15, 2013 at 11:50 am

The kids are just ok? Those kids are beautiful. You sound jealous as well.

• universitychick August 13, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Gorgeous children :)

• Trisha (The original one) August 13, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Nakoa looks just like Lisa & Zoë! Can’t see the little girls face to see who she looks like

• MRSREYNOLDS August 13, 2013 at 3:49 pm