PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

SPOTTED: JAY-Z, BLUE, BEYONCE, AND HER NEW HAIRDO, TOO

Beyonce1

Peek a boo! We see you, Blue! The 1-year-old was recently spotted out-and-about with her parents in Florida, and couldn’t help but take in the sights when leaving a Miami restaurant. Blue looked directly at photographers while holding her pacifier steady. The little one looked confident as mom, Beyonce, was right by her side the entire time.

Beyonce has told media that her world now revolves around motherhood saying, “I want to make sure that my daughter has a healthy, safe, normal life…she’s my top priority. I’m still incredibly happy to be able to do what I love, but now everything has more meaning. Now life’s about being a mother.”

Beyonce2

The singer was recently said to be making a statement in displaying her new haircut on Twitter, which is much shorter than her bobbed style featured above. While some deemed the act as Bey’s way of showing support for women’s independence, many viewed the singer’s cut as the start of a new fashion trend.

Blue is Beyonce and Jay-Z’s first child together. She was born on January 7, 2012.

Photos: Ohpix

36 Comments to “SPOTTED: JAY-Z, BLUE, BEYONCE, AND HER NEW HAIRDO, TOO”

• Jacqui August 18, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Everybody is making such a big deal about her new “haircut”, I don’t get what all the fuss is about. All she did was take the weave out her head, c’mon people.

• FOREALTHOUGH?? August 18, 2013 at 6:35 pm

it’s a good thing Bey don’t give a good fart as to what any of you think about her…HA!

• Teresa Elaine McIntire August 17, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Dear Beyonce

I almost forgot! I like Blue Ivy’s sandals. They are adorable!

Sincerely Always
    Teresa Elaine McIntire

• Teresa McIntire August 17, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Dear Beyonce
    Blue Ivy looks adorable. Blue Ivy has such cute cheeks. Have fun with Blue Ivy!

Sincerely
    Teresa Elaine McIntire

• Pisces August 17, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Isn’t Beyonce over 30 years old now? She seems to be re-visiting teen years in the get up she’s wearing. Well, Mariah Carey usually dress 20 years younger than she is so this must be appropriate for this superstar to do the same.

• Sherley August 17, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Someone must have called BlueIvy’s name, because she peeked out looking like, “who called me? What do you want?”. Love it! As for Beyonce, *shrug*, I came here for BlueIvy.

• Connie1 August 17, 2013 at 10:30 am

OH PEOPLE, DONT WORRY ABOUT BEYONCES NEW LOOK. TO ME SHE LOOKS FINE AND LIKE A NORMAL MOTHER. PLUS SHES RICH SO WHO CARES. DID I MENTION SHE’S RICH. OH AND DID I MENTION SHES RICH. LOL. FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND TRY TO GET TO THAT STATUS!

• Sherley August 17, 2013 at 12:12 pm

No offense Connie, but I don’t eeeeeevvvveeeeerrr want to get to Beyonce’s ‘status’. I am perfectly happy in my own skin & lifestyle. All that glitter isn’t gold, especially when it comes to celebrities.

• lmichelle August 17, 2013 at 10:42 pm

You are right. All that glitters isn’t gold with celebrities. It must be awful to be beautiful, rich , successful and in the public eye. Miserable people are always finding fault with others. But to have people you have never met, let alone hurt in some way always finding fault with you must be awful. No wonder so many turn to drugs. Beyonce is one strong sistah.

• Sherley August 17, 2013 at 11:52 pm

They are rich, beautiful, in the public eye & successful yet they can’t handle criticism without turning to drugs? Is that your argument? For a celebrity to turn to drugs because many people don’t like them & find fault in them is pure weakness. Strong people do not need turn to drugs, alcohol or any thing other than the power of God to live with or next to, work with or be supervised by, and be around people who do not like them on a daily basis.

• Connie1 August 18, 2013 at 10:42 pm

WELL BEYONCE AND JAY Z HAS NEVER TURNED TO DRUGS SO I GUESS THEY ARE DOING ALRIGHT. THEY ARE A POWER HOUSE COUPLE. RICH, BEAUTIFUL AND YET STILL HUMBLE. THATS WHY I LIKE THEM!

• Trisha (The original one) August 17, 2013 at 3:07 pm

So b/c shes rich I can’t say she looks a mess?! W.e If I see someone on my college campus looking like that I’ll say the same thing! I’m good on my status, thank you

• Toni August 19, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I kind of agree with her looking a mess and not that she doesn’t have the right or entitled to a sloppy day just like everyone else does. I just don’t like the bra showing like that on anybody. There are special designed bras for shirts like that and she need to invest in one.

• Angel Eyes August 17, 2013 at 10:14 am

Awww look at Blue! She’s so cute :)

• Meela August 16, 2013 at 8:36 pm

I’m guessing Beyonce was going for Bohemian chic, I would wear that outfit around my house to just chill! Her sister can do some eclectic stuff and pull it off but Beyonce always looks so countrified!!!!!! If she was back in Texas and broke, this is what she would look like daily!!!

• niaboo87 August 16, 2013 at 7:45 pm

lol… honey she is something else! ” Like dang here these paps come again, can me and my parents get some alone time?” She’s so adorable!

• Nene August 16, 2013 at 11:23 pm

I know right. Blue is 2 cute. I’m so happy Monica having a girl yay!

• Misunderstood August 16, 2013 at 3:42 pm

For everyone that disagree with Beyonce u get 50 thousand thumbs down and if u kiss her behind u have 50 thousand likes! SAD!

• universitychick August 19, 2013 at 9:18 am

DEAD at you actually getting 50 thumb downs, these stans are a mess LMAO

• Sherley August 19, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Yes they are aren’t they? They don’t come on any other thread but hers. The thirst is serious.

• Neonlove August 16, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I think Blue has the camera bug. Look at her peeking, she’s so photogenic hehe

• J August 16, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I am jealous of Blue’s eyebrows. I gotta pluck mine out to get them like that

• SSquare August 16, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Awww look at that look she is giving, cute

• Tina August 16, 2013 at 1:22 pm

Blue Ivy is so darn cute!

• guyanesechic August 16, 2013 at 12:18 pm

awwwww cutie!

• Why August 16, 2013 at 10:45 am

Beyonce needs Kim Kimble or Shakona- spelling is incorrect. But Tiny’s friend/ hairstylist, to do her hair. Or she could make a trip to Holly Springs, MS and let my beautician hook her hair up.

• Why August 16, 2013 at 11:05 am

ok

• julie August 18, 2013 at 4:13 am

what///

• universitychick August 16, 2013 at 10:06 am

Usually when women cut their hair it’s a sign of change, such as a breakup, mommyhood or whatever. I don’t love it on her but it’s her hair. Bet money she wont perform without her wig onstage though lol

• Melb August 16, 2013 at 10:25 am

It’s called mommyhood, most moms find that long hair is hard to maintained especially when a child’s up and walking/running…Aliesha Keys and Ashley Simpson did it…so what?

• ¡hola! August 16, 2013 at 11:22 am

It’s ALICIA KEYS and ASHLEE SIMPSON, just saying!

• universitychick August 16, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Didn’t I mention mommyhood? I forgot you Bey stans are illiterate SMH

• Sherley August 17, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Girl, the stans are sooo quick to jump on someone for not bowing down in worship for a celebrity like they do; they are blind to everything else. SMH. In the words of many Beyonce’s stans: “your comment gave me life.” LOL

• miyahrimom12 August 16, 2013 at 9:30 am

A lot people saying that Bey looks basic/ratchet but I say they should be glad that she is not too good to get on that level every once in a while…. I’m liking the fact that she gave the long hair a break…Blue is looking too cute peeping.. I love to see them out as a family beautiful!!!

• Trisha (the original one) August 16, 2013 at 9:19 am

Awwww Hey Blue!

But what is going on w/ her mother’s look O_o

• CECE August 16, 2013 at 9:18 am