SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘OH BABY’

FAISON

Actor Donald Faison and wife welcome a baby boy! Meanwhile, singer Monica Brown is expecting a baby girl next month! Click for more on today’s edition of ‘A Celebrity Baby Blog Party’.

Donald Faison and wife welcome a baby boy [Babyrazzi]

Monica Brown is having a baby girl [SR]

Baby Bash will celebrate with his parents this weekend [TheDrop]

Spotted: Kim Kardashian, Kanye, and baby North West, too [TMZ]

Yaya Alafia talks new movie and pregnancy [Essence]

Gabby D, Zendaya Coleman, and more are featured in this week’s child/teen stars column[BCK]

Tags : Posted in : links

8 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘OH BABY’”

• mothers speech wedding March 26, 2014 at 3:36 am

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog
    soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get
    guidance from someone with experience. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated!

• blogspot.com February 20, 2014 at 8:03 am

I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues
    with your website. It appears as if some of the written text
    within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
    comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This might be a issue with my browser because I’ve
    had this happen previously. Cheers

• WantToBeAMom August 20, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Laiyah is such a beautiful name :)

• SSquare August 17, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Congrats to Donald and Cacee! Awww Monica and Shannon have a girl now, good.

• Shelly August 17, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Beautiful, happy for Monica and Shannon God’s continued blessings to them.

• universitychick August 17, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Congratulations to Donald and his wife!

I almost forgot Monica was pregnant! Thank god she’s having a girl :D

Yawn at Amber/Wiz, Kanye/Kim

• Oxford August 17, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Not sure how to pronounce Laiyah but if you switch the L & A the name becomes Aliyah (one of the meanings is the immigration of Jews from foreign back to Israel). I love the name, its my god sister’s name (she is Jewish) and the shortened version Liyah is my nieces middle name.

Monica’s baby is going to be absolutely beautiful. I wish a safe and blessed delivery for her.

• Sherley August 17, 2013 at 11:50 am

Congrats Faison family. Pictures pls.

Congrats Brown family. So happy it’s a girl for them. Pls share lots of pics.

A covered car seat isn’t a pic of a child..IJS. KK & Kanye can go away forever + eternity.

Maybe we’ll be able to see real pics of Sebastian at his parents’ wedding.

Have a happy, safe & blessed weekend BCK admin & posters.