PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

PHOTOS:NORTH WEST DEBUTS ON ‘THE KRIS JENNER SHOW’

west

Introducing North West! The tiny tot made her debut on ‘The Kris Jenner Show’ through pictures that proud papa, Kanye West, showed the audience during his guest segment on Friday. Kanye gushed about his daughter to Kris, who is also grandma to baby North, showing the talk show host candids of his little one and expressing nothing but appreciation for the life his daughter and girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, have given him.

“There were times [after my mom's death], I would put my life at risk,” said Kanye to Kris. “I didn’t have something to live for. Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for,” explained the rapper with glee.

As for protecting North from the paparazzi, Kanye said, “The thing I think about as a dad is just protection. That’s my only goal is to protect my daughter. That’s my instinct.”

The rapper says that contrary to reports, he and Kim  “have not attempted to get paid from a magazine. To stop all the noise, I thought it would be really cool that on her grandmother’s season finale to bring a picture of North.”

North is Kim and Kanye’s first child together. She was born on June 15, 2013.

Photo: Fox5/Kris Jenner show

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedRappers and their Kids

63 Comments to “PHOTOS:NORTH WEST DEBUTS ON ‘THE KRIS JENNER SHOW’”

• A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘OH, MAMA’ « sliveraide.com September 8, 2013 at 2:30 am

[...] very pregnant Kim Kardashian(Pre-North West) has landed the cover of CR Fashion Book in a rather interesting spread shot by Chanel designer Karl [...]

• A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘OH, MAMA’ « aboutsliver.com September 8, 2013 at 2:28 am

• SSquare August 26, 2013 at 11:21 pm

She is a cute baby, whether she is Kim & Kanye’s child time will tell.

• Corlette August 25, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I think North is sooooo cute.I love her name it’s pretty cool with parents like Kim and Kanye’ who expected her name to be a normal one……….

• dionne August 24, 2013 at 11:16 am

Awwww! Those brows and dark beautiful eyes. Pretty and precious.

• Hi August 24, 2013 at 10:04 am

She has Kim’s big dark eyes. I wish Kanye’s mom was here to see her.

• Seanad August 24, 2013 at 8:34 am

She is pretty but kanye is a freakin hypocrite. You hate the paps and media attention yet you debut your kid for the sole purpose of bringing up kris’ ratings. I really thought kanye was above the stuff this family pulls and using an innocent baby for ratings is low. Kanye seriously needs to stop complaining when paps herass him bc he asked for it.

• Sherley August 25, 2013 at 5:37 pm

*harass, but I agree with you on Kanye. He has been so obsessed with her for so long & she’s so grateful someone loves her at this time, nothing they do will surprise me. Nonetheless, this stunt will not keep her show on the air.

• jhazzael August 25, 2013 at 7:49 pm

You know, I believe that he actually knows what he is doing, by debuting her on this show. If it is to be believed, that Kris and Kim have TMZ on speed dial, then, this was the one way he could sort of CONTROL the blood lust for pic of the baby

i don’t believe he automatically got love for the paps, but in thinking about the safety of his kid when she is out with him or Kim, this was the way to go

• Shi August 26, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Well then he could have just released a photo, like so many other celebs did including Jay-Z and Beyonce. They could have simply uploaded it to IG. But showing a photo on the finale of his girlfriend’s fame hungry mother’s failing show? Why in the world would he help the monster behind the Kardashian machine? That woman is worse than any pap. I don’t think the paps have to work too hard when it comes to “keeping up with the kardashians”. They probably are sent a daily itinerary.

• Steph August 26, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I so agree

• Cynthai August 24, 2013 at 7:16 am

OMG…yall have to find everything to complain about. Get a grip and stop being so petty and negative. Goodness! How is what they chose to name their child a gimmick? They can name their kid whatever they want, for whatever reason they want.

North is beautiful and looks like both parents.

• Sherley August 24, 2013 at 9:45 am

Because someone doesn’t like a name, they are complaining? The name North is stupid, just like Blue, Bear, Apple, Pilot, Rainbow, Concrecha, T’ashameeka, C’oni, Today, etc. Yes, people can name their child anything they want but it doesn’t mean it makes it cute & you know it.

• Nene August 24, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Lol.

• CECE August 25, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Con-Air, jeopardy, reptile, mortal combat……the list can go on! LOL

• Apple August 26, 2013 at 8:37 am

Most of those names are better than Sherley, and you know it.

• Sherley August 26, 2013 at 11:37 am

That’s the best you can come up with? Try again…I’ll wait Apple.

• SitDown August 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Ignore Apple Shirley, she’s just mad her birth name is Bonquishia.

• Sarah August 24, 2013 at 3:45 am

Adorable!

• gina August 24, 2013 at 1:44 am

baby looks just like courtney she is sooo cute move over pepolipe

• sasha August 23, 2013 at 11:11 pm

She’s beautiful! Bless her and congrats to Kim and Kanye.

• jiveurwayin August 23, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Connie….you know some black folks. Anything mixed is pretty to them. Even though North is a cutie in her own way. Love her cheeks. Yes babies can hold their heads up at two months. They can also smile,gurgle and reach. Lawdy, what planet some of you live on? That baby looks to be around two months. Pics do make babies appear older and bigger.

• Sherley August 23, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Guess I’m going to be the odd ball & say, how do we know this is a picture of K & K baby North? How many stunts have they pulled showing her pic? Besides, IDK a two month old who can hold her head that steady while reaching for someone or something. This baby looks older than a two month old. This family play too much with the media for me to believe what they say. I’m not buying this is actually North until I see an actual picture of the three of them together. That being said, whomever this baby is, she/he is cute.

• Ericka August 24, 2013 at 12:25 am

Remember now, we all did the hide from the camera propping poses when our little ones were this young – lol. We have a few where you’d swear my babies were lifting and raising like champs while we hid behind covers and such!

• Writer August 23, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Gosh. She is freaking cute. I can’t usually tell who babies look like at this age, but she actually look like both parents to me. And those cheeks are just too much, she is so cute. Congrats Kim and Kanye.

• Toya August 23, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Awww… Northie is so ADORABLE!!! I see mommy, auntie Kourt and uncle Rob all in her face. She really is a little DOLL!

• Jazz August 23, 2013 at 3:34 pm

She is so pretty looks a lot like her mom when she was a baby just adorable congrats

• miyahrimom12 August 23, 2013 at 3:10 pm

She is soo cute she looks exactly like I pictured her in my mind!!! Perfect mixture of her parents! North awww it suits her.

• badb**** August 23, 2013 at 2:56 pm

she so adorable

• MELISSA August 23, 2013 at 1:56 pm

THERE ARE MORE PICTURES ONLINE NOW…JUST GOOGLE BABY NORTH

• djm August 23, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Baby those are actors, they are not real.

• Muffy August 23, 2013 at 1:42 pm

She is truly a doll baby…….congrats to Kim and Kanye

• j'dore August 23, 2013 at 1:05 pm

North is Gorgeous! I new she would be :-) She got her daddies cheeks a beautiful mixture of both parents!

• PlainMean August 23, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Awww, she’s friggin adorable! I didn’t realize we share a birthday! She looks like her mommy but with her dad’s cheeks. Beautiful baby. I’m surprised Kim doesn’t have her draped in pink.

• Pisces August 23, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Happy Birthday, PlainMean. I noticed too, that the baby has on Black which seems to be one of Mama’s favorite colors.

• PlainMean August 23, 2013 at 6:09 pm

:) Thanks Pisces!

• Trisha (the original one) August 23, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Black seems to be Kanye’s fav color lol. Before him & Kim got together, she use to wear a lot of color. But once they got together, her wardrobe became black or white. Much like Kanye’s. So i guess they keeping up w/ that for little North lol

• Pisces August 23, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Thanks for the info, Trisha. I didn’t realize that. The trio will look cute in black now. LOL!

• Neonlove August 23, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Awwww. She is too pretty. She looks like her dada.

• Motswana August 23, 2013 at 12:34 pm

That is one cute baby! I see a lot of Kim in her, with Kanye’s nose and cheeks. :D

• Valerie August 23, 2013 at 5:27 pm

She is adorable. A mixture of both parents. Congratulations, and God Bless. I’m sure Kim will keep her looking like a princess.

• Bri August 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Too much perfection. North is a beautiful baby!

• Sunni August 23, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Omg! North is sooooo cute with those big cheeks!

• CECE August 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Kanye can NEVER deny that baby! She looks just like him (for now lol). She is adorable!!! This made my day

• WantToBeAMom August 23, 2013 at 12:01 pm

OMG!!! She’s so beautiful

• Pisces August 23, 2013 at 11:49 am

Armenian American plus African American equals pretty! Look at those soulful little eyes.

• Neonlove August 23, 2013 at 12:53 pm

I agree. I don’t know why they rated you down, anything mixed with Black is pretty :)

• Pisces August 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Thanks, Neonlove…that’s exactly what I meant when I wrote the comment. The thumbs down must come from White folks that visit BCK. The fact is that the bay is mixed race and she is pretty.

• Pisces August 29, 2013 at 2:56 pm

*edit..”baby, not bay”

• Connie1 August 23, 2013 at 9:13 pm

SHE IS A CUTIE BUT ARMANIAN PLUS AFRICAN AMERICAN DOES NOT ALWAYS EQUAL PRETTY. HOWEVER, SHE IS A CUTIE PIE.

• sdf August 23, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Don’t forget Kim Kardashian is only HALF armenian.

• MRSREYNOLDS August 23, 2013 at 11:45 am

JUST BEAUTIFUL A LITTLE DOLL!

• Nonya August 23, 2013 at 11:43 am

You can certainly see she’s a Kardashian. Look at those brows. She has Kanye’s nose. She’s an absolute doll baby. The name North is even growing on me. God bless her.

• leigh August 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

I think North is a very cute name, for someone who’s last name isn’t West. It’s just so gimmicky. No matter what reason they give, I just can’t help but think if his last name was Jones they would have named her something else. North Jones is cute to me…North West is a compass point.

• angela August 26, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I like it when they call her Nori for short its too cute and the cheeks are so yummy my kids are older but I still love kissing on them and they hate #mybabies

• Katherine G August 23, 2013 at 11:38 am

She is so pretty!!

• Rhyy August 23, 2013 at 11:35 am

She is such a cutie!! She looks like she is saying “Imma let you finish” with her hand :)

• Iridescent Me. August 23, 2013 at 11:05 am

Cheeks like Kanye and eyes like her mom. Beautiful baby.

• NeeNee August 23, 2013 at 11:04 am

So cute!!!!! Kim and Kanye did great!!!!

• universitychick August 23, 2013 at 11:04 am

She look like Robert Kardashian! lol

• Trisha (the original one) August 23, 2013 at 11:03 am

OMG!!!! She is cute! Those cheeks are all daddy! lol I can’t really tell who she looks like. But she is adorable, looks so sweet

• Veep August 23, 2013 at 12:08 pm

She’s a very beautiful baby. She looks kinda Mongolian, though. lol

• sdf August 23, 2013 at 10:28 pm

You have clearly not seen any mongolian babies. Please stop, don’t embarrass yourself anymore.