ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TAMI ROMAN AND DAUGHTERS PROMOTE NEW HAIR COLLECTION

roman

Tami Roman is taking on the beauty industry with her daughters, Jazz and Lyric, by her side. The reality star recently did a photo shoot with her daughters that promoted her new brand, TR Hair Collection, which she hopes will take the beauty and cosmetics market by storm.

“Over the past few years, I’ve had the opportunity to work with some really great hair companies (Glamluxe, Indique), in which I’ve learned a lot about what it takes to offer above grade quality hair. So, I’ve decided to try again with my own CURLY hair line called the TR Hair Collection,” wrote Roman on her blog. “I simply want you to have the best curly hair in the game and hope you will visit [my website],” detailed the star.

Tami recently told VIBE Vixen that her kids and ventures in business consume the majority of her time these days. “Most of the time, I don’t have free time,” said the reality star and actress. “I have two daughters one’s in college, the other’s a senior this year. So I’m always at basketball games or a parent teacher conference. I try to spend time with my daughters as much as I can. Outside of that I got TR ‘Love’ cosmetics which is my lip gloss and nail polish line, and that’s doing very well—it will be in Walgreen’s this fall. So that has really taken a lot of my time. I’m excited about that because you start these ventures and you just hope people support you. I got the TR jewelry collection with a company called BFoxy.com so I’m always promoting that. I’ve got NV Clinical which I’m a national spokesperson for them. In all of that, I have no dating life. So if you can include [in the write-up] for me that I would just like to date sometimes (laughter) ‘cause the toys are getting and old and I would just like a human touch.”

Tami Roman and her daughters are featured weekly on this season of ‘Basketball Wives,’ which airs on VH1′s network every Monday at 8PM (EST). Lyric and Jazz are Tami’s kids with ex-husband Kenny Anderson. Find out more about Roman’s hair collection at her website.

Photos @ritagphotography

20 Comments to “TAMI ROMAN AND DAUGHTERS PROMOTE NEW HAIR COLLECTION”

• wearehairy videos October 22, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Thank you for another excellent article. The place else may anybody get that kind of info in such
    an ideal method of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week,
    and I’m at the look for such information.

• Michelle Obama gets honey hair highlights | Hair grow thsimple tips September 1, 2013 at 1:57 am

[...] Read more… [...]

• Nonya August 30, 2013 at 9:19 am

I don’t get the fascination with hair. I happen to think that it’s ridiculous. However, kudos to Tami for earning a living and singlehandedly supporting her children.

Kenny Anderson should be ashamed of himself. SMH

• Basketball Wives Tami Roman Promotes A New Curly Hair Collection - Official Basketball Wives Fans August 28, 2013 at 10:56 pm

[...] To read this article in its entirety visit Black Celeb Kids. [...]

• Bob August 28, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Very good post. I absolutely love this website. Continue the good work!

• Melb August 28, 2013 at 1:28 pm

SMH…other peoples hair will never be yours…end of lesson 1

• Ebony Starr August 28, 2013 at 10:13 am

didn’t she laugh at Jennifer’s lip gloss line. when people buy products that are endorsed by a person, they usually want to look comparable. Sorry Tami, you make all your products look bad!

• Lee August 31, 2013 at 11:45 am

And her facial expression looks horrible.
      I know that she has a lot of women who has issues with her personality.

I liked Tammy on the Real World and still think she is a nice person
      but the facial expression on this ad is really bad.

• Connie1 August 27, 2013 at 9:31 pm

ITS SAD THAT THESE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN CAN’T SEE HOW CRAZY WIGS AND WEAVE LOOK. HOW ABOUT PROMOTE NATURAL HAIR! YOU KNOW, THE HAIR THAT GOD ACTUALLY PUT ON YOUR HEAD. NATURAL HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS TRASH!

• Neonlove August 27, 2013 at 11:06 pm

I think wigs are okay because they are great protection for natural hair, and plus they’re convenient. I don’t know if you know but Angela Simmons has a wig line, and her real hair is hip length and really beautiful.

• MOA August 28, 2013 at 6:44 am

?

• MOA August 28, 2013 at 6:48 am

I think it’s great that she is starting a hairline, something to call ours!!! Great change from the Koreans!!!!

• Lee August 31, 2013 at 11:52 am

Exactly. There will always be Wigs and weaves for black women

not only in the United States but all over the world.

Travel to Canada and overseas and you will see that you are fighting a loosing battle about natural hair this and that being the only way

This issue is not Black and White there are grey areas about straight hair.

Black women will never ever stop using fake hair….. get over it.

I have natural hair too and realize that you do need a wig in hair emergencies

I have not straightened my hair or worn braids or weave in almost 3 years but know that if I ever go to a formal affair I will do it!!!!!! (straighten my own hair )
        and then go back to my beautiful natural hair

• Lee August 31, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Also Koreans and other non-blacks controlling the weave and wig business

should not be!!!!!!!!!!!!
          They are taking our money and many times treat us rudely as we enter their stores to purchase their hair and other products they sell by watching us shop as if we will steal something

We should be praising Tammy and Others like Vivica Fox, Brandi and all of the other Black Women who are in the “fake hair game”.

We need to support Black owned businesses

of course do your research before you buy
          but don’t put them down because they are trying to gain a foothold into a Industry that we as Blacks should be dominating.

• Sherley August 27, 2013 at 9:11 pm

And the difference between these weaves and all the other weaves out there, is???? Oh the TR on the package..*eye roll.*

• Lee August 31, 2013 at 12:03 pm

We need to support Black people trying to get into the weave/wig industry

The Korean and other non blacks that sell to us are laughing all the way to the bank
      my dear.

• SummerG August 27, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Beautiful women…..but the photoshop is a bit of an overkill

• Tami Roman And Daughters Promote New Hair Collection | CocoaFab August 27, 2013 at 3:23 pm

[...] BCK // Image: Rita G [...]

• Shi August 27, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Wow. Lyric looks just like her mom in the first pic. Jazz has beautiful eyes. Beautiful girls.

• Debra August 27, 2013 at 2:23 pm

The daughter wearing the black dress looks like a miniture version of Tami.