TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

knowles3
Alexsandra Wright has every single mother and father on her mind as she seeks child support from Matthew Knowles for their son, Nixon. The actress recently released a statement, telling the general public that she regrets to have her personal affairs featured on the media’s main stage but will use the opportunity to advocate for parental rights.

“It is with a heavy heart we must head back to Superior Court to continue the fight for the rights of my son Nixon Knowles, who has proven to be Mathew Knowles’ biological son,” said Wright in the statement. “I am deeply saddened that our personal business is being aired in such a public forum…Those close to me know that my primary concern is my son Nixon’s welfare and well-being; both now and in the future. I feel that it is important for him to know, when he comes of age, that he wasn’t a mistake and that he was a product of love.”

Alexsandra further stated, “My son, my family, and I thank you for your prayers and hope you will understand our need for whatever little privacy we have left during this period. We are extremely appreciative of the family and friends that are standing by us; we are overwhelmed by their generous outpouring of love, concern and support. I’m fighting for every single parent and child as I fight for my own.”

Matthew Knowles was ordered to pay child support for Nixon after a paternity test proved that he was the father of the little one in 2009.  Alexsandra met Matthew a few years back during a professional setting.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsLawsuits

16 Comments to “ALEXSANDRA WRIGHT IS ‘FIGHTING FOR EVERY SINGLE PARENT AND CHILD AS I FIGHT FOR MY OWN’”

• cellular signal amplifier November 22, 2013 at 4:21 am

Now that you kknow the various aspects pertaining to this signal
    booster, you might want to consider trying it out see if
    they can help you. A type of the cheap cell phone booster can block the transmixsion
    of signals frdom the phone networks, including UMTS, 3G,
    CDMA, GSM and PHS. This device detects and displays available signal frequency, bandwidth and strength.

• RIPMOM August 30, 2013 at 3:22 pm

So this is Beyonce’s little brother? LMAO , wow ….

• Nonya August 30, 2013 at 9:15 am

So is she not receiving child support?

Her son was a product of love? I think she meant to say “greed”. She knowingly slept with a married man. If her son grows up feeling “unwanted” he can thank his silly parents for that.

• Beautiful August 29, 2013 at 7:08 pm

I don’t feel sorry for her at all!

• Melb August 29, 2013 at 9:15 am

These home wreckers have no shame do they…

• Rogue621 August 28, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Well said Sherley

• Sherley August 28, 2013 at 10:00 pm

This chick here. I don’t need her to speak nor fight for me. My son wasn’t a product of an affair. She didn’t go to the media prior to sexing Matthew, why is she going now?

• Nene August 28, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Thank you. She needs to take several seats.

• Meela August 28, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Don’t fight for me Argentina fight for yourself !
    Please who is she kidding taking about the rights of single parents, she wants to get paid plain and simple! I ain’t mad at her, Matthew Knowles is know as the scum of the earth. You lie with dogs, you get fleas!!!!

• Dana August 28, 2013 at 6:00 pm

She’s a actress? Never heard of her.

She slept with a known married man, just trifling, as is Matthew.

• Cfoster August 28, 2013 at 5:11 pm

U should have thought of that when u laid with that married man…..He is wrong for not supporting the child……But stop acting like a victim honey….you were a Volunteer! Because of your irresponsible action your child is force to suffer. We as women must be better example for young girls. I have no doubt that u love ur son unconditionally…but be honesty with yourself if ur child was truly conceived of love u would not be in this situation. I pray that you all find common ground and give this child the support and love he needs to become a responsible black man. We must stop the disingration of the Black Family….this is a major issue in the black community….Lets break this curse that is spreading so rapidly threw our culture.

• BrownSugar August 28, 2013 at 5:41 pm

This ^^^^^^^! Amen! I’m sick & tired of women moaning about not getting support for a child that was conceived during an affair. Another example: Karin Stafford (Jessie Jackson).

• BrownSugar August 28, 2013 at 5:42 pm

“Karin Stanford”

• KWILL August 28, 2013 at 4:18 pm

In my Nene Leakes voice, “Close your legs to married men! Close your legs to married men!”

• Neonlove August 28, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Sigh. Moral of the story, ladies never sleep with a married man

• Sherley August 28, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Moral of the story, have self-esteem and morals & your child won’t have to suffer for your mistakes.