PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

MICHAEL STRAHAN AND DAUGHTERS GOOF OFF FOR THE CAMERA

STRAHAN

Michael Strahan goofs around with daughters Sofia and Isabella before heading out to school with his sweets. The former NFL player puckers up, standing behind his daughters who smile and make faces at the camera. “Back in NY with the two!! Love my babies,” tweets the athlete.

Michael cherishes every moment he spends with his daughters, knowing that the day will come when they will leave the nest and make names for themselves in the world. “When they’re both in my arms relaxing, I think, ‘Don’t change, don’t grow up,” says the star. “I always have a tiara on my head. I don’t even argue. The times they spend with you, they will never forget.”

Strahan has taken his daughters to a number of theme parks and executed several fun days at home this Summer. Sofia and Isabella will have a lot of memories from vacation this school year.

Photo: Michael Strahan/Instagram

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

8 Comments to “MICHAEL STRAHAN AND DAUGHTERS GOOF OFF FOR THE CAMERA”

• Ca October 10, 2013 at 2:44 pm

He looks so happy when is with daughters and his other children. I love seeing him on Kelly and Michelle. He is a comedian

• Ida B. Wells October 5, 2013 at 6:32 am

Michael Strahan, like so many other black men in his position, has bought the means to accomplishing the self-loathers dream. It’s called “Making My Black Disappear.”

• Katherine G September 5, 2013 at 1:30 pm

These pics are so sweet and adorable!!

• Toya September 5, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I love seeing Michael and his girls. They are so cute looking just like daddy. I hope their bond never changes.. Really sweet!

• FresnoWonder September 14, 2013 at 3:01 pm

the girls are super cute and I love MS. but they don’t really look like him. are they adopted?

• Ambre September 25, 2013 at 1:05 pm

His girls are biracial. Michael’s ex-wife, Jean Muggli Strahan, is white.

• Caramel96 October 10, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Thank you for answering that persons question. They must don’t don’t know that his ex tried to bleed him dry

• Joy October 22, 2013 at 3:39 pm

No they are not adopted. Their mother is white.