TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH BABY”

links

Guess who’s preparing to embark on the journey of fatherhood? Antoine Dodson. That’s right! The Internet sensation who renounced his homosexuality a few months ago is now expecting a child. Antoine shared the joyous news with Twitter fans writing, “I just became the happiest man alive!! My beautiful Queen and I are having a baby!!”

Dodson rose to fame in 2010 after talking with news reporters about an intruder who attempted to rape his sister in her bedroom at Lincoln Park housing projects in Huntsville, Alabama. The 27-year-old has since become an Internet hit, giving the camera lots of attitude that viewers seem to enjoy.

Jill Scott talks about being a mom to son Jett [Rollingout]

Antoine Dodson is going to be a dad! [TheJasmineBrand]

North West has a BFF. Find out who it is [BabyRazzi]

Jay Sean and Thara Natalie are expecting [Usmagazine]

Floyd Mayweather’s girlfriend dresses like his daughter [NecoleB]

Catch up with Kid President, Zendaya, and more [BCK]

HOT TOPIC: Is school a necessary tool for success?[Mama Guru]

19 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH BABY””

• Teri September 27, 2013 at 6:27 am

I’m a Christian, but I never did understand why we are allowed to pick and choose who’s sins we condemn. Take Antoine or any person who loves another consensual adult of the same sex: We as Christians condemn them because…. we are straight, so it’s easy to point out someone else’s sin that we don’t participate in? But what about the things that the bible condemns that we DO participate in? Like fornication, divorce, eating pork and shellfish, reading horoscopes or getting our fortune told, using birth control, getting tattoos, gossiping and not loving our neighbors? Those are all sins that count aren’t they? Or do they not count/are ignored because we are only willing to judge others and not ourselves?

I get so disappointed hearing people throw bible verses at others when they themselves willingly sin every day.

• Oxford September 23, 2013 at 9:53 am

Am I the only one not getting it? Was it the Weathers guy child and girlfriend dressed alike or was it the new girlfriend and ex girlfriend wearing the same dress? I read this here last and this morning brought it to the table, and I was CORRECTED.

• Trisha (the original one) September 23, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Mayweather’s ex wanted a dress designed for her 10 yr old daughter. That same designer made the same dress for Mayweather’s current girlfriend. So it was the daughter & girlfriend dressed alike. & that’s why the baby mom is mad

• Oxford September 23, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Thanks for the explanation. Ok, in what world was that okay for a child? Thats the problem when parents let the new love interest get next to their child and the new love interest idea of bonding is let the sprog’s do what they want.

• Oxford September 23, 2013 at 9:26 am

Homosexuality (and the struggles therein) should never be equated to struggle of race or sex (as in discrimination against women. Enough said on that). One can hide their sexuality, they can’t hide their race or sex. People like my uncle or brothers can try but unless they plan to move to Timbuktu and hide all their Black relatives they will get outed eventually.

On the topic of Is school a necessary tool for success? School isn’t but an education is. I didn’t read the article but I’m not a hypocrite. I didn’t go to school until I was ten and I only spent four years there. I got my International Baccalaureate degree then moved on to university. Our successes were not all to do with my parents but my mum was my first teacher starting when I was maybe 2 1/2 to 4 1/2-5 years old. After that I had tutors, up to four per year, they had to travel with us, help the boys with weekend school issues.

So while I don’t think school is necessary (all children are different, my older brothers and cousins liked being at school, and we are the same in thinking that 18 is normal for finishing undergrad. My brothers and cousins started boarding school at age six, I didn’t start until I was 10 and frankly I missed my parents, especially my mum, I found BCK when I was lonely and at first didn’t believe it was real people coming here. I think you can guess why I thought that), some degree of education is.

Way off, but I’ll add this. My father raises animals for surgery especially bovines in Australia so since I was a little person I’ve been going with my parents or just my dad. Due to the seasons we have actually had to fly unto the property from the nearest large airport. Children who live on the property and the adjoining ones don’t go to school until 12 or later. THEY CAN’T, After that it’s boarding school in different area’s of Australia, NZ, Europe or America. But TBH I at times more enjoy their conversations than the American ones. Sometimes we as Americans get so caught up in thinking that our way is the best way that we refuse to recognize or open our minds to what other cultures might bring to the table.

My mum owns a company that owns 20 or more other companies. I only mention this to add that if she didn’t open her mind to the different ways of educating her children, she couldn’t do what she does.

And BTW, the Smith children at time sound as ignorant as their mother, sorry, PARENTS. We give them a pass with each ridiculous thing they have to say and rather they say thank God for getting my foot out of my mouth, they take it as license to say something more stupid on their next soundbite.

Don’t get me wrong, children should be seen and heard, my parents taught us that and if they didn’t, I would still get it as I have had to listen to my 2 year old niece go on and on because it was her night to speak. (Wine anyone?) With the schedule the Smith’s have their kids on we know they can’t go to school but did they also say no to having tutors?

I’ve been up under my mum since my day of conception, as a result I speak like my mum, my brothers do too but with one being in medical school and the other doing his residency as not to stick out, they speak more American (my dad jokingly calls it upper crust american) outside of our home, me, I like my accent. Children usually speak the way their parents do, maybe someone explained it before and I missed it but why does Willow Smith speak as if we grew up in the same household? Not even having a British nanny would explain it as I have never made myself speak like one of our nanny’s. I thought it was cute, just something she was doing for the video when someone brought it to my attention that she speaks with (not even a British accent but a British accent that Americans like to put on until they are told, Please Stop!!) an accent on the regular.

Anyway, finished my Monday morning rant. While I may not have read the article I did read the comments and I hope you do the same before you start vilifying me for being anti-Smith, which I am not.

• Kim September 23, 2013 at 8:00 am

Well religion is a CHOICE noone is born Christain or Baptist so we should get rid of laws that protect people against religious descrimination as well.

• Sherley September 22, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Jet is adorable.

Congrats to Jay Sean, didn’t know he was married.

Floyd’s girlfriend deserves to be slapped for that mess. Floyd deserves to be slapped for not making the girl change. And we wonder why our girls grow up too fast.

• RUSerious September 22, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Jill Scott son looks just like his momma, how adorable!

• Neonlove September 21, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Woo…Jay Sean is fine though. Congrats to him and his wife!

Congrats to Antoine, he’ll be a great protective father lol. And he doesn’t owe explanations about his sexuality to anybody.

I’ve been wondering how North is doing. Cousins always make the best friends

• Sherley September 22, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Then maybe Antoine should stop publicizing his sexuality & what not to everyone. If you are going to make it public, people are going to comment & judge. It was ok for him to put it on display but now that people are looking at him sideways due to his ‘new’ change, it’s his personal business?

• Writer September 21, 2013 at 8:30 pm

ummmm, just um on the antoine thing

I don’t know who jay sean is, but congrats. And his wife is so pretty

First of all that dress on Floyd’s daughter is really not appropriate and second. I’m upset by the fact that there are 2 of these ugly dresses(excuse the language)

• Nene September 21, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Congrats to all the above. I didn’t know Jay Sean was married, he and his wife make a cute couple.

• Trisha (the original one) September 21, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Take Antoine out of here smh. He’s not a celebrity. & him being everywhere for the past week about his fake straightness is annoying!!!!

Mayweather babymama needs to be kicked in the kneecap for thinking that dress for her 10 yr old daughter was ok. She complaining about the wrong dang thing!

Little Nori & Penelope are gonna be close like their mamas! Kourtney has some cute kids

I didn’t know Jay Sean was married. His wife is so pretty. Congrats to them!

• Celeste September 21, 2013 at 11:49 am

And denial ain’t a river in Egypt.

• MelB September 21, 2013 at 11:26 am

I thought it’s something you were born with, no choice, part of your DNA…this is the second person this week that has made news going straight…

• Court September 21, 2013 at 1:18 pm

many people think that but at 1 Cor 6:9-10 after God said that men that lie with men would not inherit the kingdom in verse 11 he said yet that is what some of you were. So they had stopped practicing homesexuility. All things are possible with his strength

• Sherley September 21, 2013 at 3:40 pm

They should have used His strength to prevent themselves from going into that lifestyle in the first place. People need to stop taking God’s forgiveness, mercy & grace for granted. God is there for one to go to before one sin just as much as He’s there to go to after one sins (over & over & over again).

• Celeste September 21, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Please stop with the intolerance. It’s sad, especially coming from black people who are historically and culturally oppressed and repressed.

• MelB September 23, 2013 at 5:36 am

“Homosexuality” is not a race its an act that you can perform or not as is presented in this article. If a white and black homosexual being equally qualified goes in for a job right now, chances are the white homosexual will get the job….QUIT equating homosexuality with race, it is disrespectful to all our struggles past and present.