ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TV WATCH: PUDIE JOINS ‘CHRISSY & MR. JONES’

jimjones2

Rapper Jim Jones’ son Joseph “Pudie” Jones Jr. is coming on board for Season 2 of VH1′s Chrissy & Mr. Jones. The ten-year-old moves in with his dad full time, which results in Jones’ fiancée Chrissy Lampkin becoming an instant parent.

When recently asked by TheYbf.com about her feelings on being a step-parent, Chrissy responded, ”I’m not playing step-mom, I am a step-mom. She added, “It’s family life and I think it brings a lot of joy in our household.”

So have Chrissy & Mr. Jones decided on a wedding date yet? “No [there's no date set],” Chrissy stated.  ”We’ve been focusing on raising our son and getting to the business. That’s been our focus.”

Pudie is Jim Jones’ son from a previous relationship. The new season is set to premiere on October 28th on VH1.

Photos: TheYbf.com

9 Comments to “TV WATCH: PUDIE JOINS ‘CHRISSY & MR. JONES’”

• tummy tuck inland empire December 14, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?
    I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

• BROOKE October 24, 2013 at 12:40 pm

He need to marry Chrissy and have sone kids with her.

• Nonya October 24, 2013 at 7:41 am

He’s gorgeous. Wonder who his mother is??? Chrissy is very stylish but I’m over the mole too.

• Kela October 24, 2013 at 6:48 am

He’s a cutie!

• heyheyheyheyyyyy October 23, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Yes I knew he had a son and he is a handsome fella too. I thought they were married. I don’t watch show anyway, think I watched it 3 times one year. Think she was trying to fight that girl, his manager or somebody. She need to get that nasty looking mole removed from by her nose, uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Toot_mctoots October 23, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I didn’t know he had any kids. I don’t watch TV much. I thought he’s been with Chrissy for a lot longer than 10 years……… Was he a cheater?

Anywho, the little boy is adorable :-)

• Bremariah692 October 24, 2013 at 6:32 am

No he was not a cheater. They have been together for 9 years and his son is 10 years old. The article says that his son is from a previous relationship, which he is.

• toot_mctoots October 24, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

• Oxford October 23, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Don’t know who they are but “Pudie” is a handsome boy. He looks mischievous…in a good way.