ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DRAYA MICHELE AND HER PUMPKIN PALS

draya

Draya Michele and her crew couldn’t let the harvest come and go without spending a day at the pumpkin patch. The mom and her son, Kniko, were recently photographed while eating among the hay with NFL player Orlando Scandrick’s twin daughters. Draya looked on lovingly as Kniko conversed with Orlando’s daughters. “I miss my babies. special thanks to @sodraya for taking them to pumpkin patch,” tweeted Scandrick next to a picture of his girlfriend with the kids.

Michele has expressed her desire to keep her son out of the limelight telling VIBE Vixen, “I have to protect my family. When people say, ‘Well, where’s your son? Where’s your son? Where’s your son?’ it has the opposite effect on me. Instead of making me actually want to post my son [on Instagram], it puts a slight fear in me, like why are you guys so obsessed with my son? That would scare any parent for strangers to be so concerned for their child.” The reality star went on to say, “I just need people to know that I keep it private.”

Kniko is Draya’s only son. The reality star is most famous for her energetic personality on ‘Basketball Wives.’

draya1   draya5

Photos: Instagram

9 Comments to “DRAYA MICHELE AND HER PUMPKIN PALS”

• Medallist irk November 7, 2013 at 12:55 am

Aww….Kniko & the twins are nothing but a ball full of cuteness…

• Nonya October 25, 2013 at 7:24 am

Draya and Orlando are a handsome couple. She’s absolutely correct, her son should be kept out of the limelight if it makes her uncomfortable. Her partying and posting photos doesn’t make her a bad parent. Perhaps now that’s she’s beginning to settle down, there will be less photos on Instagram unless it’s with her family.

• BROOKE October 25, 2013 at 12:06 am

I like her son name and glad she found a man, now she can go sit down somewhere. lol

• lauren October 24, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I’ve seen her out at the club so many times I can’t count. I use to follow her on instagram but had to stop cause she posts so many inappropriate things and is always at daytime parties…Where her son is at on these occasions idk smh

• Oxford October 24, 2013 at 8:31 pm

The girls seem to really like her. Hope she can move on and NOT repeat the past.

• Misunderstood October 24, 2013 at 5:21 pm

I like Draya! Kniko’s cute and seems like a happy kid! I hope she and Orlando works out they’re cute together!

• Sherley October 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

People are so concerned with her son as she doesn’t seem to be. People aren’t asking where’s her son because they want to harm him; they are asking to see if she even knows where he is or who she left him with. Lol @BCK saying she’s famous for her personality, that is not what she’s famous for.

• Trisha (the original one) October 24, 2013 at 11:38 am

Cute kids. Kniko is handsome…& those twins are adorable, they look like their dad

I see where Draya is coming from about people bugging her about her son. It can get creepy.

• Katherine G October 24, 2013 at 10:20 am

Kniko is handsome and the girls are pretty. The girls appear to adore Draya.